PDA

View Full Version : Since battle with Septimius unable to steer Bayek

RhayaderNL
12-01-2017, 11:22 PM
During the mission "Battle of the Nile" there comes a moment you have to seek out Septimius in a village nearby. From the moment that part of the mission starts, Bayek continues to face in one direction, and one direction only. No matter what i do with the controls, he immediately turns to the wrong direction. This makes it quite difficult to fight, because you can't face the enemy and fight. At first i thought it was the controller, so i aborted the mission and jumped to another part of the map, still unable to control Bayek. Restarting the console, changing the battery of the controller didn't help. Switching to Senu: controls work normally. Bayek on horseback: controls work normally, which led me to the conclusion the bug is ingame. Is this a known issue? if so, is there a solution?

UbiSailorScout
12-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Hi there! This is a strange issue. Have you tried clearing your Xbox's cache? To clear the cache on the Xbox One, please turn the console off and unplug it from the wall for at least two minutes before plugging it in again. If this does not help, please make a ticket (http://www.support.ubi.com) with screenshots or videos of the issue and as much detail as possible. We can investigate this issue deeper there. Thanks :)

caracatus
12-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Exact same thing. Thought it was the update earlier today, but remembered that since then, I had finished the chariot ride with Caesar, fought Septimius, and then sat through all the cut scenes. It was only as Bayek and Aya left the newly formed Brotherhood, this (?) camera angle issue appeared. It makes it impossible to control Bayek's movements. Would try to turn to follow Aya, or to head towards the waypoint, and the player character would twist around. Thought the camera angle might have become stuck, but if so, cannot find a way to change camera angle/position.

It is very late, so will try to empty cache tomorrow, and advise if successful or not.

thanks

Caracatus