PDA

View Full Version : Shaman after nerf

Tobias96716
12-01-2017, 07:50 AM
a few people are still complaining after a 20% nerf to her damage and slowed her down a bit...maybe its neither...maybe its you being to lazy to learn how to counter her...if you are a turtle class or your playstyle is turtling up then you will have a bad time against ANY of the non-vanilla hero's....just like them all...you cry for nerf after nerf because you get ripped by the new hero and cant counter him/her and all you see is nerf nerf nerf....its funny...everyone wants their hero to be #1 at the expense of others...just so you can send childish messages like you are skilled in beating a hero who gets overly nerfed to the ground (like they did Shinobi and Valkyrie) and when you lose oh its that hero is op because you shouldn't die to any attacks that hit you....devs please stop listening to the elite few that you do...they can give a rats *** about any hero except their own....because if you listened to the community and gathered data....every hero right now would be on par with each other but still have different fighting styles...

Alustar.
12-01-2017, 10:53 AM
I want more forum lurkers like you.

Vordred
12-01-2017, 11:02 AM
you make it sound like it was across the board damage nerf, it was only to Wildcats and a basic heavy opener.

as for slowing her down, nope, now of her moves are slower, they reduced the recovering on wildcats, to stop her from being able to use it and then dodge back and use it again, with no risk of being punished with a GB.

Takuram
12-01-2017, 12:28 PM
The nerf that hit me harder was on the range of wild cat's swiftness... damage was fair, she was dishing out too much damage for her speed and range... but about the nerf on her feints? i couldn't feel any of them...