PDA

View Full Version : For honor Tier List: Season 4!

GIatiator
11-30-2017, 07:48 PM
alright i couldn't find one myself so i;m creating it myself, this is my personal opinion so don't be like: "that character should be way higher!"

Tiers: Alright if you're new to this let me explain.
Some characters are just better than others (obviously) and this is a list of all the characters in the game listed in tiers.

S-tier: all the best and most powerful characters in the game are in this list.
A-tier: not the very best but still really good characters are in this list.
B-tier: the not-used-that-often heroes which aren't really the best ones either.
C-tier: The weakest or least useful characters in the game.

alright i think it's time to begin:

S-Tier
Gladiator: The Gladiator is just a really well rounded character with nearly no flaws. he is fast, strong and has many unstoppable attacks which can deal giant bleed damage aswell.

Warlord: The Warlord is a tanky character with many stun and push combos, his hyper armor really helps him in battle along with his high damage.

Shaman: The Shaman is just very powerful, extremely fast and has a very powerful passive.

A-Tier

Aramusha: The Aramusha uses lights most of the time because they almost take no stamina. fainting and guardbreaking is very useful.

Peacekeeper: A very fast but not that strong character who uses bleed more often. can also fake into bleeding hits.

Centurion: A combo master. Centurion has by far the most combos in the game and has very many playstyles. his kicks, punches and unblockables are really strong.

B-Tier

Raider: Raider has very high damage and stamina and is built around mindgames. with his unblockable which he can feint into lights or guardbreaks. he also has many grabbing combos. can use an unblockable as finisher of a chain.

Warden: The Warden is a strong character who uses powerful heavy attacks and a combo called vortex where he keeps doing an unblockable shoulderbash and attacking/ guardbreaking.

Valkyrie: Valkyrie uses her shield to stun and push back enemies. Good mix-ups and guardbreak. Fast light attacks.

Orochi: a very fast counter attacker with very high speed and pretty decent damage, uses good deflect combos but sadly there are no parry combos.

Lawbringer: a character with fairly high health, damage and stamina. really good mix-ups and feints.

Berserker: The Berserker is a very fast and powerful character who can do powerful deflects and parries, he is pretty predictable though.

C-Tier
Highlander: Highlander has very good damage along with health, he got 2 fighting forms which help him in a fight. many unblockables.

Conqueror: Conqueror is a real tank with his full block stance, huge health and many unblockable shield attacks. He can't feint and has barely no combos, that's why he's in the C-tier.

Nobushi: Nobushi is a really fast hitting character with many bleed attacks, pretty strong heavy attacks and an ability called hidden stance. very low health and predictable heavy attack though. has a really good range aswell. (Hidden stance is activated by pushing the right analog stick back and if timed right will dodge an attack leaving the opponent open for a hit.)

Kensei: The Kensei has really high damage but not that many different combos, his health is decent aswell and he can finish any chain with an top unblockable. very slow attack speed but has really good range.

Shugoki: Shugoki has incredible health and can charge heavy attacks to make them unstoppable and deal insane damage. has hyper armor which helps him alot. after every attack he can headbutt the opponent leaving them stunned. He has an attack which heals him quite a bit but is extremely slow and can easily be parried, deflected or dodged.

Shinobi: Shinobi is really fast and has some attack which deal bleed damage. his kicks and grabs are really good to push people back or to follow up with a combo. Shinobi currently has the highest range in the game aswell with speed. extremely low health and mediocre damage.

Well this was it, the tier list in MY opinion.
-cya

Saml84
11-30-2017, 07:57 PM
Shinobi and nobushi bottom tier wtf.

Tha Dr Pigeon
12-04-2017, 06:45 PM
I think maybe the list needs to be changed. I mean no offense by this, but you must play a low level. Warlord is at most A tier, and Peacekeeper is the best character in the game.

ChampionRuby50g
12-04-2017, 07:46 PM
I know it's your opinion, but I'll give mine. Valkyrie does not deserve B- tier, she is C at most. No safe openers, almost all her moves are highly punishable with very long recovery times. GB is free when you block her dodge attacks, or dodge her shield bash or leg sweep, which you can see coming from a mile away. She's a noob stomper, but anything above medium play she is shut down pretty easily.

I'd also drop Cent to B.

IesooMI
12-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Bump Shugo, and nobushi and Warlord to A+. Put PK into S tier drop cent to B, he has no offense and lacks openers, he relies of parrys and at high lvl turtling there’s not a lot of parriable stuff thrown out.

Vakris_One
12-04-2017, 08:44 PM
I'm gonna go with:

S Tier:
- Shaman
- Gladiator

A Tier:
- Warlord
- Peacekeeper
- Nobushi
- Warden

B Tier:
- Raider
- Lawbringer
- Shugoki
- Orochi
- Centurion
- Aramusha
- Shinobi

C Tier:
- Conqueror
- Valkyrie
- Beserker
- Kensei
- Highlander

Mtcmnkk
12-05-2017, 12:49 AM
This whole tier thing is really dumb. With that being said this is how it really goes.

Shaman is god. Gladiator cent aramusha and pk are good. Conqueror sucks. And everyone else is somewhere in the middle depending on matchup.

Sauronbaine
12-05-2017, 01:19 AM
S Tier:
- Shaman
-Peacekeeper

A Tier:
- Gladiator
- Aramusha
- Nobushi
- Warden
- Shinobi

B Tier:
- Raider
- Lawbringer
- Shugoki
- Orochi
- Centurion
- Beserker

C Tier:
- Conqueror
- Valkyrie
- Kensei
- Highlander

This is in my opinion.

However, tier lists dont really affect me. I just know that if I see someone playing a S or A, imma hate them on a personal level. xD

I play a Cent and the lack of offense outside of kick light is horrible and kick is just punishable. I find him low B tier. Warden is still a superior character.

bob333e
12-05-2017, 02:43 AM
My version would be:

S Tier:
- Shaman
- Gladiator

A Tier:
- Warlord
- Peacekeeper
- Nobushi
- Shinobi

B Tier: