PDA

View Full Version : Contracts

I_loveMemes
11-30-2017, 07:18 PM
I have a question why in every contract update we're getting the agile slayer i mean the game has also hybrids and i rarely see a contract for a hybrid is always about assassins or vanguards. Can we please get contracts that covers all the heroes?

bob333e
11-30-2017, 07:20 PM
I, for one, would like to be able to choose six contracts from a list of maybe 15 contracts, and fit them best according to which hero I use the most, or which hero I would like to level up now. Everything refreshes in their due refresh time, even the unpicked contracts. And the unpicked contracts are gone the moment you've chosen six, they only resurface through RNG.

But that's probably far-fetched.

I_loveMemes
11-30-2017, 07:43 PM
This would be awesome rn i want to level up my lawbringer but the contacts wants me to do eliminations with assassins and 12 matches with vanguard that's how my lawbringer loses 2750 xp

bob333e
11-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Exactly my point. Flexibility in contracts would be nice. I suggest they even implement "loot orders", orders that reward you with specific loot (and only loot), for when you care about appearance and you'd like to avoid doing over 15+ matches to get that blade or that helmet look. Like, six contract orders and maybe three loot orders.

But oh well.