PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den November 30th

CandleInTheDark
11-30-2017, 03:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35LAYX3pOKQ

We have an info dump, a tasty one at that, patchnotes for the live update dropping today,Shaman nerfs announced last week and taking away the ability to change targets in run phase (though remember.we need to wait for the next title update for a tracking fix) and some general bugfixes including peacekeeper zone in revenge abuse and fixing the range the shugoki lost on demon's embrace.

Live Update 1.15.1 - All Platforms

Start: Thursday November 30 2017, 12h00 PM EST/17h00 PM UTC.
End: Thursday November 30 2017, 12h45 PM EST/17h45 PM UTC.
Downtime duration: up to 45 minutes on all platforms. Good time to tune into the Warrior's Den, people :)

Live Update Patch Notes V1.15.1

Peacekeeper

Zone attack Cancels recovery time increased by 200ms

Developer Comments: The Peacekeeper Zone attack is one of the fastest attack in the game and the second part could be cancelled instantaneously. It was creating infinite combo with revenge. The decision to add a recovery time is to make the move fairer and prevent the revenge abuse.

[Bug Fix] Counter Guardbreaking a Peacekeeper Guardbreak was not applying the same Damage Reduction modifier as all other heroes which led to possible abuse in group fights.

Valkyrie

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue that would cause the Shoulder Pin to sometimes be blocked in situations where it shouldn’t.

Shugoki

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue causing the range of the Demon Embrace to be shorter than expected.

Developer Comments: Bug that the community has identified quickly. We unintentionally changed the range of the Demon Embrace by fixing the multiple issues affecting collisions with this move on the last version. The original range has been restored. The wall splat Demon Embrace is guaranteed again.

Gladiator

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue causing the Gladiator to be bumped by his opponent while throwing him against a wall.

Aramusha

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue that caused “Ring the Bell” to not be interrupted correctly when the Aramusha is hit while performing it.

Shaman

Wild Cat's Rage damage reduced to 20 (from 25).
Wild Cat's Swiftness damage reduced to 20 (from 25).
Wild Cat's Pounce damage reduced to 20 (from 25).
Basic Heavy Opener damaged reduced to 27 (from 33).

Developer Comments: Since we removed HP Regen when at Critical HP, it is no longer necessary for the dodge attacks to do 25 damage to kill an opponent. We reduced her Basic Heavy Openers. Since she uses a variety of moves in real fights, this should reduce her win rate, without impeding her ability to fight.

Wild Cat's Rage Hit recoveries increased to 1000ms (from 700ms), and move forward 0.5m more.
Wild Cat's Rage Normal Blocked recoveries increased to 800ms (from 700ms).

Developer Comments: The intention is that the Shaman will now be unable to perform this move and then immediately dodge back to do it again - because the opponent can now beat that with a risky Guard Break.

[Bug Fix] Shaman can no longer switch targets during the running portion of Wild Cat's Rage, Predator's Hunger, or Predator's Mercy. Before, Shaman was able to start running at one target, then whip around and actually attack a different target - this is no longer possible.

Warrior's Den Noon EST @ http://twitch.tv/forhonorgame

We'll have an update on the Faction War, Community Corner vids, a new Event Order to discuss, and an update from Damien on your Reddit feedback from earlier this week and when Dominion Ranked is coming (spoilers it's like very very soon!). I don't currently have a big Q&A planned as honestly I've been so busy since returning from last week's vacation that I've not been able to gather Q's (i also haven't even seen Damien or Roman for more than 2 minutes), but I know they did one last week so that's cool.

And we are go, just give me a moment to rock to this new intro music \m/ (><) \m/

Live update is happening right now

Dominion ranked will drop with this update. This will be a separate ranking to duel, no tournaments or rewards. As with duel you have an unranked period to get a baseline rank based on your first battles. They take into account win/loss and also how well you perform in the match.Quitting will bring a rank penalty. Ranked dominion brings with it team single pick,first pick gets the character as with brawl, no gear stats. If you lose connection you are replaced by a bot whose level is linked to your skill. As with duel this is labelled beta.

They asked for feedback about merging deathmatch types and bots. They had good feedback on the playlist, they have spotted issues such as relaxation and join in progress, they want to remove auto selection on the different modes and they want to add mode select for people joining on end flow, no ETA on that.

Bot difficulty raised a lot of feedback, people are happy with level 3 bots in PvP, PvAI there is more of a debate as some people use that for farming, they are looking into different rules for bots in PvAI as opposed to PvP.

Event order, kills in dominion.

Content of the week, elite outfits. Number stations for the knights, nocturnal raptors for the vikings and sea anemone for the samurai.

Faction war update

First campaign of the season is in the bag. Vikings came out the winners pretty decisively, they won 25 battles out of 31 but they only had more troops in 16 of those. The devs have done some digging to make sure they have not broken anything, not going to repeat their fortnightly rigged joke (I wish they would STOP this, it does not help them). What they isolated is that the vikings manually deployed over 50% troops, the other two factions were beneath 50%. Per player they also did better in performance in matches. Bio said that they update the weighting formula every week based on active players.

They did a detailed look at the campaign, the knights and samurai spent most of their troops on each other, allowing vikings to sweep their battles. There were also some occasions that a faction like the samurai had over 100,000 lead in one territory but the territory next door they lost by just 1000 so there were bad choices made by players there. Generally by the end of a battle there are about 20,000,000 assets on the field.

They have seen a petition on more frequent double xp fests, they have a few features that they are working on.

They went over the patch notes which I detailed above from the infodump so I get to actually watch and listen to this bit. (edit: screw that, I used the time to rant at the devs over their rigging jokes)

The devs have done some improvements on the Xbox 1X as they did on PS4 pro,4k rendering and sharper features. Before anyone asks, this does not change the framerate.

Community corner, highlights a nobushi that revived an ally, dodged a charge and the person who got revived got ledged, whoops, and a Valk 1v9 dominion clutch.

And that wraps it.

Anilman92
11-30-2017, 04:55 PM
Where is my xbox one x 4k patch?
release dedicated server?

CandleInTheDark
11-30-2017, 07:01 PM
From me to you, one fully recapped Den

Tundra 793
11-30-2017, 07:04 PM
The devs have done some improvements on the Xbox 1S as they did on PS4 pro,4k rendering and sharper features. Before anyone asks, this does not change the framerate.

Xbox One X.

CandleInTheDark
11-30-2017, 07:08 PM
Xbox One X.

Is what I said >.> *shifty look* (thank you)

bmason1000
11-30-2017, 07:10 PM
Much appreciated sir!

Anilman92
11-30-2017, 08:01 PM
Did they released 4k patch for xbox one x today?

I cant look the stream atm

Sk8erdude47
11-30-2017, 08:04 PM
Take shaman out of the game. Just erase it. I'd rather have just the original 6 heroes than a huge crutch where people who are terrible at said game gain godlike power over those of us who play honorably. This used to be my favorite game. I say used to because even after the patch went live I joined a lobby in tribute to find myself getting absolutely destroyed by a pack of screaming jumping spining trolling shamans who weren't even rep 3 and some how were stronger than my rep 6 warden. Im overall rep 60 so its not like I need to "get gud". I know how to play. And still, terrible players use shaman and somehow gain incredible skill. This is far worse than the centurion incident. This is cancer of the highest order, and it needs to be fixed. Please notice me ubi.

gj4063
11-30-2017, 08:34 PM
On behalf of a couple close friends, i take offense to boron that people complaining about level 3 pvai bots are "farmers." There ate people who love the mechanics of this game burr just aren't very skilled (mostly old man reaction times), and were able to enjoy this game just by playing pvai matches. Level3 boys have scared them away. Maybe these weren't people ubi wants but ir doesn't alter the fact that they're not farmers.

Also,
I don't understand this phrasing (bold) can someone interpret for me?

They asked for feedback about merging deathmatch types and bots. They had good feedback on the playlist, they have spotted issues such as relaxation and join in progress, they want to remove auto selection on the different modes and they want to add mode select for people joining on end flow, no ETA on that.

CandleInTheDark
11-30-2017, 08:42 PM
On behalf of a couple close friends, i take offense to boron that people complaining about level 3 pvai bots are "farmers." There ate people who love the mechanics of this game burr just aren't very skilled (mostly old man reaction times), and were able to enjoy this game just by playing pvai matches. Level3 boys have scared them away. Maybe these weren't people ubi wants but ir doesn't alter the fact that they're not farmers.

Also,
I don't understand this phrasing (bold) can someone interpret for me?

They didn't say that this is all people but some of the feedback given, and I was one of those that said it in regards to the double xp weekend that though I came to enjoy the challenge, when I first ran into a level 3 lawbringer it was jarring, is that some people farm vs AI. It is a fairly accepted practice given gear stats is a thing, a lot of people farm until rep 3 when purple gear starts to drop, it might be less of a thing with ranked though given there is no gear stat there but I would assume that like with duel ranked there will be xp, the snag there will be getting the character you want.

As to the bolded bit, as it stands if no one votes for the mode type, it will be randomly picked, the devs don't want this. there is also the fact that people who join between games cannot vote, it has been that way for ages with the maps, but someone who joins between games, as it stands, cannot vote for elimination or skirmish which the devs would like to change.

bob333e
11-30-2017, 09:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35LAYX3pOKQ

We have an info dump, a tasty one at that, patchnotes for the live update dropping today,Shaman nerfs announced last week and taking away the ability to change targets in run phase (though remember.we need to wait for the next title update for a tracking fix) and some general bugfixes including peacekeeper zone in revenge abuse and fixing the range the shugoki lost on demon's embrace.

Live Update 1.15.1 - All Platforms

Start: Thursday November 30 2017, 12h00 PM EST/17h00 PM UTC.
End: Thursday November 30 2017, 12h45 PM EST/17h45 PM UTC.
Downtime duration: up to 45 minutes on all platforms. Good time to tune into the Warrior's Den, people :)

Live Update Patch Notes V1.15.1

Peacekeeper

Zone attack Cancels recovery time increased by 200ms

Developer Comments: The Peacekeeper Zone attack is one of the fastest attack in the game and the second part could be cancelled instantaneously. It was creating infinite combo with revenge. The decision to add a recovery time is to make the move fairer and prevent the revenge abuse.

[Bug Fix] Counter Guardbreaking a Peacekeeper Guardbreak was not applying the same Damage Reduction modifier as all other heroes which led to possible abuse in group fights.

Valkyrie

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue that would cause the Shoulder Pin to sometimes be blocked in situations where it shouldn’t.

Shugoki

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue causing the range of the Demon Embrace to be shorter than expected.

Developer Comments: Bug that the community has identified quickly. We unintentionally changed the range of the Demon Embrace by fixing the multiple issues affecting collisions with this move on the last version. The original range has been restored. The wall splat Demon Embrace is guaranteed again.

Gladiator

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue causing the Gladiator to be bumped by his opponent while throwing him against a wall.

Aramusha

[Bug Fix] Resolved an issue that caused “Ring the Bell” to not be interrupted correctly when the Aramusha is hit while performing it.

Shaman

Wild Cat's Rage damage reduced to 20 (from 25).
Wild Cat's Swiftness damage reduced to 20 (from 25).
Wild Cat's Pounce damage reduced to 20 (from 25).
Basic Heavy Opener damaged reduced to 27 (from 33).

Developer Comments: Since we removed HP Regen when at Critical HP, it is no longer necessary for the dodge attacks to do 25 damage to kill an opponent. We reduced her Basic Heavy Openers. Since she uses a variety of moves in real fights, this should reduce her win rate, without impeding her ability to fight.

Wild Cat's Rage Hit recoveries increased to 1000ms (from 700ms), and move forward 0.5m more.
Wild Cat's Rage Normal Blocked recoveries increased to 800ms (from 700ms).

Developer Comments: The intention is that the Shaman will now be unable to perform this move and then immediately dodge back to do it again - because the opponent can now beat that with a risky Guard Break.

[Bug Fix] Shaman can no longer switch targets during the running portion of Wild Cat's Rage, Predator's Hunger, or Predator's Mercy. Before, Shaman was able to start running at one target, then whip around and actually attack a different target - this is no longer possible.

Warrior's Den Noon EST @ http://twitch.tv/forhonorgame

We'll have an update on the Faction War, Community Corner vids, a new Event Order to discuss, and an update from Damien on your Reddit feedback from earlier this week and when Dominion Ranked is coming (spoilers it's like very very soon!). I don't currently have a big Q&A planned as honestly I've been so busy since returning from last week's vacation that I've not been able to gather Q's (i also haven't even seen Damien or Roman for more than 2 minutes), but I know they did one last week so that's cool.

And we are go, just give me a moment to rock to this new intro music \m/ (><) \m/

Live update is happening right now

Dominion ranked will drop with this update. This will be a separate ranking to duel, no tournaments or rewards. As with duel you have an unranked period to get a baseline rank based on your first battles. They take into account win/loss and also how well you perform in the match.Quitting will bring a rank penalty. Ranked dominion brings with it team single pick,first pick gets the character as with brawl, no gear stats. If you lose connection you are replaced by a bot whose level is linked to your skill. As with duel this is labelled beta.

Bot difficulty raised a lot of feedback, people are happy with level 3 bots in PvP, PvAI there is more of a debate as some people use that for farming, they are looking into different rules for bots in PvAI as opposed to PvP.

Event order, kills in dominion.

Content of the week, elite outfits. Number stations for the knights, nocturnal raptors for the vikings and sea anemone for the samurai.

Faction war update

First campaign of the season is in the bag. Vikings came out the winners pretty decisively, they won 25 battles out of 31 but they only had more troops in 16 of those. The devs have done some digging to make sure they have not broken anything, not going to repeat their fortnightly rigged joke (I wish they would STOP this, it does not help them). What they isolated is that the vikings manually deployed over 50% troops, the other two factions were beneath 50%. Per player they also did better in performance in matches. Bio said that they update the weighting formula every week based on active players.

They did a detailed look at the campaign, the knights and samurai spent most of their troops on each other, allowing vikings to sweep their battles. There were also some occasions that a faction like the samurai had over 100,000 lead in one territory but the territory next door they lost by just 1000 so there were bad choices made by players there. Generally by the end of a battle there are about 20,000,000 assets on the field.

They have seen a petition on more frequent double xp fests, they have a few features that they are working on.

They went over the patch notes which I detailed above from the infodump so I get to actually watch and listen to this bit. (edit: screw that, I used the time to rant at the devs over their rigging jokes)

The devs have done some improvements on the Xbox 1X as they did on PS4 pro,4k rendering and sharper features. Before anyone asks, this does not change the framerate.

Community corner, highlights a nobushi that revived an ally, dodged a charge and the person who got revived got ledged, whoops, and a Valk 1v9 dominion clutch.

And that wraps it.

Thank you very much.

I only hope in the next title update, we see the possibility of freely choosing bot difficulty in PvAI, when matchmaking is set to off.

ODP.
11-30-2017, 11:38 PM
i would like to know where they got the positive data/feedback on merging elimination and skirmish. From all ive read its negative and people pleading...like myself...to still allow us to choose a mode even if it does take longer. i do not know how many times now where i selected elimination as my preferred and in less than 5 seconds im put into a skirmish match...its borderline useless

CandleInTheDark
11-30-2017, 11:50 PM
i would like to know where they got the positive data/feedback on merging elimination and skirmish. From all ive read its negative and people pleading...like myself...to still allow us to choose a mode even if it does take longer. i do not know how many times now where i selected elimination as my preferred and in less than 5 seconds im put into a skirmish match...its borderline useless

Good feedback doesn't necessarily mean it was all 'this is great' feedback, it means they had a good amount phrased in a way that let them see issues like the relaxation being short and like the fact that people don't; get to vote for a mode on certain occasions or that it randomly selects when no one votes. People can tell them something is borderline useless or they can say this is what I think, this is why I think it, this is how I would change it, by the way is this or that intentional? One of those is more useful to them than the other.

ODP.
12-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Good feedback doesn't necessarily mean it was all 'this is great' feedback, it means they had a good amount phrased in a way that let them see issues like the relaxation being short and like the fact that people don't; get to vote for a mode on certain occasions or that it randomly selects when no one votes. People can tell them something is borderline useless or they can say this is what I think, this is why I think it, this is how I would change it, by the way is this or that intentional? One of those is more useful to them than the other.

Alright the preferred choice for deathmatch does not work correctly...often times i will have elimination selected and within 5 seconds (not exaggerating) i am put into a skirmish match...and not one that is waiting to begin and i can back out and try again but one that is in progress...i would change the matchmaking by giving us an option to choose a your game mode and thatt is only that mode we are waiting for...if players do not care which mode they would like to play then they do not select anything...it is pretty simple...once you are already in a group its up to the vote. i have gotten so sick of being put into skirmish... which is nothing like elimination... that i very rarely even attempt to play it anymore and it was by far my number one game mode i played since s1

bob333e
12-01-2017, 01:22 AM
On a related subject; I've had cases where I select "find another opponent" and after like 20secs of searching (Duel) I land on the same previous opponent, with whom I was trying to avoid further matches because of bad connection and terrible latency. It's not possible for me to quit the character selection lobby once the two players have been set and the matchmaking began. My only way is to quit application and reopen it (I'm on PS4), to avoid quitting mid-match and eating a nice penalty.

In an earlier case, I did not quit at the lobby, I stayed and the match began, but I stood still letting my opponent take a free win; he went and sprinted back and forth through the map, and after I've remained completely still for like 2mins, I got kicked for inactivity and received a penalty.

Is there something I'm missing? Can I quit the lobby in some other way before the match begins? I'm on PS4. Thanks in advance for responding.

ADixon81
12-01-2017, 03:41 AM
Take shaman out of the game. Just erase it. I'd rather have just the original 6 heroes than a huge crutch where people who are terrible at said game gain godlike power over those of us who play honorably. This used to be my favorite game. I say used to because even after the patch went live I joined a lobby in tribute to find myself getting absolutely destroyed by a pack of screaming jumping spining trolling shamans who weren't even rep 3 and some how were stronger than my rep 6 warden. Im overall rep 60 so its not like I need to "get gud". I know how to play. And still, terrible players use shaman and somehow gain incredible skill. This is far worse than the centurion incident. This is cancer of the highest order, and it needs to be fixed. Please notice me ubi.
Shaman has already been nerfed into just a typical assassin character. why does she need to be removed from the game?

Vakris_One
12-01-2017, 04:51 AM
Another awesome recap. Thank you kindly Candle o7

Still no talk whatsoever about the Aramusha, which is very dissapointing.
- Do they actually intend for him to be GBed out of his lights? A simple Yes/No.
- Have they tracked down the bug that makes him throw opponents away from an adjacent wall instead of towards?
- Are they going to address his lack of consistency as to how and when Twin Vipers gets guaranteed after Blade Blockade?
- Have they read players feedback on how the Aramusha can be tweaked? Do they want him to remain overall a one trick pony that is overly reliant on light attacks or will they consider giving him a more versatile kit with a few more options?

Would love to get some of these answered by the devs please.

Faction War: going largely the same way it has always been with giant momentum swings to be honest but at least now we can see what our deployments are doing. That really helps in engaging with the FW imo because it feels like I am doing my bit because I can actually see it, which is good. The "rigged" jokes have become a mainstay I see. I get that the devs feel a bit hurt but they still haven't realised why people came up with the rigged theory in the first place. It was a direct result of not making the system transparent enough, leaving the community largely in the dark as to how the heck it worked and how we affect it. And to exacerbate the situation with each Season the faction that did not get a new hero ended up winning the Faction War. With that kind of combo it's really no surprise many people started speculating that it might be rigged.

Now that they've made the FW a lot more transparent they can rightfully be a bit mocking of the "rigged" theories but unfortunately this passive aggressive attitude was present long before they improved the transparency. Continuing to have a poke at the rigged theory is only displaying an attitude that says the FW developers beleive that they never got it wrong with the lack of communication, transparency and quite frankly some wonky mechanics. Even in the best case scenario the rigged theory was born out of the mistakes made in not being transparent about the FW and brushing it all off until Season 4. I think it's time to either admit that part of the blame for feeding the rigged theory lies at the FW team's feet or just stop making jokes about something you could have prevented and move on.

Lastly, the ranked Dominion mode not having any kind of rewards is a bit half-arsed in my opinion. Without rewards or even a higher steel payout there really is no incentive to play the ranked Dominion. There is nothing to differentiate ranked Dominion from the normal Dominion other than than the fact that you're likely to find more premades in the ranked one. Ranked duel works because:
a) It has exclusive rewards to fight for
b) It has a unique elimination tournament style feature complete with an announcer that isn't present in the regular duel.

Ranked Dominion has neither of these two things to make it special and thus draw in the players. I think it should have both rewards and a tournament style structure. The tournament with the custom team names and the anouncer would be great and actually makes more sense to be implemented in ranked Dominion as it feels like it was tailor made for a team mode anyway.

Well that's my 2 steel's worth.

bob333e
12-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Another awesome recap. Thank you kindly Candle o7

Still no talk whatsoever about the Aramusha, which is very dissapointing.
- Do they actually intend for him to be GBed out of his lights? A simple Yes/No.
- Have they tracked down the bug that makes him throw opponents away from an adjacent wall instead of towards?
- Are they going to address his lack of consistency as to how and when Twin Vipers gets guaranteed after Blade Blockade?
- Have they read players feedback on how the Aramusha can be tweaked? Do they want him to remain overall a one trick pony that is overly reliant on light attacks or will they consider giving him a more versatile kit with a few more options?

Would love to get some of these answered by the devs please.

Faction War: going largely the same way it has always been with giant momentum swings to be honest but at least now we can see what our deployments are doing. That really helps in engaging with the FW imo because it feels like I am doing my bit because I can actually see it, which is good. The "rigged" jokes have become a mainstay I see. I get that the devs feel a bit hurt but they still haven't realised why people came up with the rigged theory in the first place. It was a direct result of not making the system transparent enough, leaving the community largely in the dark as to how the heck it worked and how we affect it. And to exacerbate the situation with each Season the faction that did not get a new hero ended up winning the Faction War. With that kind of combo it's really no surprise many people started speculating that it might be rigged.

Now that they've made the FW a lot more transparent they can rightfully be a bit mocking of the "rigged" theories but unfortunately this passive aggressive attitude was present long before they improved the transparency. Continuing to have a poke at the rigged theory is only displaying an attitude that says the FW developers beleive that they never got it wrong with the lack of communication, transparency and quite frankly some wonky mechanics. Even in the best case scenario the rigged theory was born out of the mistakes made in not being transparent about the FW and brushing it all off until Season 4. I think it's time to either admit that part of the blame for feeding the rigged theory lies at the FW team's feet or just stop making jokes about something you could have prevented and move on.

Lastly, the ranked Dominion mode not having any kind of rewards is a bit half-arsed in my opinion. Without rewards or even a higher steel payout there really is no incentive to play the ranked Dominion. There is nothing to differentiate ranked Dominion from the normal Dominion other than than the fact that you're likely to find more premades in the ranked one. Ranked duel works because:
a) It has exclusive rewards to fight for
b) It has a unique elimination tournament style feature complete with an announcer that isn't present in the regular duel.

Ranked Dominion has neither of these two things to make it special and thus draw in the players. I think it should have both rewards and a tournament style structure. The tournament with the custom team names and the anouncer would be great and actually makes more sense to be implemented in ranked Dominion as it feels like it was tailor made for a team mode anyway.

Well that's my 2 steel's worth.

Eloquently well said.

Personally, I'm more worried about how the character reworks are going to be. That, and by how much the dedicated servers are going to improve PvP connectivity. And, whether we still see XP and Steel gain increase, more double XP events...

Needless to say, I have faith in the devs. They've pulled an amazing job so far. And this game is still in its infancy. To watch it slowly grow into a better and more well-rounded experience is a pleasure. I love this game.

TheTKOShow
12-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Shaman balance idea
The heavy can turn into the following
Hvy bleed *on opener
Hvy guard break
Hvy feint
Hvy Dodge to lunge attacks or spin attack

What if you changed the guard break to only the finishing heavy, this would prevent using it as an opener, I just thought that would soften her up a bit.

Maybe slow down her spin heavy, that is quicker then the orochi

Charmzzz
12-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Ah nice, another PK Nerf - yet they still did not fix the Bugs on her which they introduced MONTHS ago with the removal of Timesnap. I have opened a Ticket with their Support, the Support-Guy told me that he can reproduce mentioned Bugs and will forward it to the Devs. That was, literally, MONTHS ago. I have opened 2 Threads on here. Still, nothing happens except more Nerfs.

Before someone asks: with Timesnap a PK was able to soft-feint any heavy in a chain into a light-cancel or GB. After the removal of Timesnap this is not possible anymore, so the mixup game of a PK is pretty much screwed.

Fairemont
12-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Ah nice, another PK Nerf - yet they still did not fix the Bugs on her which they introduced MONTHS ago with the removal of Timesnap. I have opened a Ticket with their Support, the Support-Guy told me that he can reproduce mentioned Bugs and will forward it to the Devs. That was, literally, MONTHS ago. I have opened 2 Threads on here. Still, nothing happens except more Nerfs.

Before someone asks: with Timesnap a PK was able to soft-feint any heavy in a chain into a light-cancel or GB. After the removal of Timesnap this is not possible anymore, so the mixup game of a PK is pretty much screwed.

Righto. Can do a full feint but never the soft-feint. I was wondering if I was just a noob or not!

Charmzzz
12-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Righto. Can do a full feint but never the soft-feint. I was wondering if I was just a noob or not!

Nope, not your fault. Before Timesnap was removed you could soft-feint any heavy attack into a light-cancel-stab or GB. That was "PK advanced" gameplay and mindgames. Totally destroyed by the Devs, so now the only thing I have left is Zone/Light-spam and an occasional heavy soft feint GB on startup. Woohoo...