PDA

View Full Version : !!! Shout-Out to Ubi for potential new game modes !!!

Illyrian_King
11-30-2017, 01:08 AM
Dear Ubi!

I deeply hope you are going to bring out more game modes in the future. Tribute is a nice addition to the game, eventhough Dominion is still my fav :cool:

But what I mainly want to say is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the player numbers ... Dominion is the most played game mode!

Why? Because it's still the closest thing to a real battle or siege, and obviously players do want that :D

Honestly I still don't get it why you didn't add archers and captains to Dominion matches ... there have been several threads about it and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive ... like 90% positive!

You surely know that a Siege Mode is something people requested even before launch there have been ideas that made me and many others speechless! It is something expensive to bring out ... yes indeed!
But this is exactly what players want to see!

This is what players miss and cause many to leave!

We aren't hungry for some new variations of "kill your opponent in a duell" anymore. We have that in Duell, Brawl, Eliminiation and Skirmish and the PLAYER NUMBERS ARE BAD!

It is clearly visible to everybody, that people prefere mass battles and I really hope that you will use those new dedicated servers to bring out something big and epic with mass battles and chaos, due to the new capacities of these servers!

I started at launch with 4 friends and I am the only one who played the game after 1 month.
Why? Because they said and I quote "The battles are lame, eventhough the combat system is nice"

Please Ubi consider this and realize that moving towards bigger battles means moving to a bigger and bigger playerbase (;

Bring in more diversity and don't make things this 100% linear ... I just played the campaign again. I really recognized of how much you failed in bringing this kind of action and epicness into the multiplayer. Maybe this is just because peer-to-peer isn't capable of "bearing more", so I don't want to speak of things I don't know, but if there are better capacities in the dedicated servers, I highly recomment you ... take the chance for our all pleasure's sake!

NHLGoldenKnight
11-30-2017, 03:08 AM
I agree that dominion can be improved even further. I would like to see more soldiers roaming around and fighting.

But Dominion needs HC mode.

1. Only 1 hero from each class. That way there wouldn't be tanking or assasin spamming. Game needs this!
2.Keep gear stats and feats
3. Revenge meter not filling 1vs1
4. No reviving fallen comrades

Illyrian_King
11-30-2017, 01:08 PM
I agree that dominion can be improved even further. I would like to see more soldiers roaming around and fighting.

That's exactly what people were asking for, but no response ;b

bob333e
11-30-2017, 07:08 PM
I encourage a Siege Mode, I had just commented about that under a different thread.

The problem with Dominion is that it encourages 3v1 and 4v1 gankfests rather than 1on1 or 2v1 encounters. Imo, the latter should be more frequent, as in, the zones to be captured must be further spread out and players must choose skillfully whether to camp in a specific zone to defend it, or travel to another zone and attempt to take it.

I'm not saying miles and miles.... but definitely the maps should be twice as big as the current maps (in my opinion).

And, The Shard is very bad in Dominion. Seriously. All three zones are literally right next to each other. It's a spammy gankfest.

Illyrian_King
12-01-2017, 12:38 AM
I encourage a Siege Mode, I had just commented about that under a different thread.

The problem with Dominion is that it encourages 3v1 and 4v1 gankfests rather than 1on1 or 2v1 encounters. Imo, the latter should be more frequent, as in, the zones to be captured must be further spread out and players must choose skillfully whether to camp in a specific zone to defend it, or travel to another zone and attempt to take it.

I'm not saying miles and miles.... but definitely the maps should be twice as big as the current maps (in my opinion).

And, The Shard is very bad in Dominion. Seriously. All three zones are literally right next to each other. It's a spammy gankfest.

I would be so glad if the devs took the existing maps and expanded them to be capable of playing Siege Mode!

Just take Citadel Gate as an example:
We have the surrounding enivonment, which can be used to excort that ram
Actual gate battle, which is our well known Dominion
That impressive fortress behind the gate can be used for any other stuff

Just add the textures, because the structure does exist ... I hope so much Ubi is going to use their dedicated servers for such stuff ^^