PDA

View Full Version : Double xp more frequent

xXSpectrelordXx
11-29-2017, 11:35 PM
Ok, so from the title, this sounds stupid, but hear me out. Double xp has just past and I was able to get my fair share of xp done, but the last double xp we had before last weekends, I missed entirely due to family and work issues, and I have waited a very long time for another one of these. And many other people have the same problem, when double xp is out and they are unable to play, I'm not saying do what black ops 3 did, and have double xp, weapon xp, cryptokeys every weekend, but add them a bit more frequently so the people who missed won't have to wait too long for another.
However, I already know what some will say, and the only flaw to my statement is that the people who play for honor all the time, can just use and abuse it. But just please reduce the length between double xp, like once a month or every two months, afterall, it's not as bad as bo3, back when I had more time, I prestiged every time it was double xp so it was 2 prestiges a month.
Thank you for your time
P.S. Please have double xp for christmas

JadeBosson.
11-29-2017, 11:39 PM
maybe triple xp for Christmas as a gift

xXSpectrelordXx
11-30-2017, 10:28 AM

Can you imagine that, one dominion game would level you up XD

King_of_games-SP
11-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Honestly i think they should do it as frequently as possible. One of the biggest gripes i see from new players is the time it takes to level up and get good looking gear, for most characters they dont get anything that actually looks cool until rep 3. Should turn every weekend to a double xp weekend so people who dont have as much time as others can pop on over the weekend and gain an acceptable amount of xp to make it feel they arent just sinking loads of time into a game that they could spend on a more rewarding game.

bob333e
11-30-2017, 06:37 PM

Dude yes. It's a one-time yearly thing... I don't see how it would hurt the overall preset leveling system. I hope they consider that for Christmas. 2 or 3 days at most.

To the OP: I agree, Double XP events should happen a bit more often.

JadeBosson.
12-01-2017, 02:52 AM
it would be great plus orders and such

UbiJurassic
12-01-2017, 03:57 AM
We definitely like holding these events for players and we'll be looking to host more double XP events in the future, but we don't have a date to share for the next one just yet. Additionally, on the stream today, we did discuss possible changes to XP gain in the future though. CandleInTheDark did a nice summary of the stream which you can read over here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1797116-Warrior-s-Den-November-30th).

bob333e
12-01-2017, 04:04 AM
We definitely like holding these events for players and we'll be looking to host more double XP events in the future, but we don't have a date to share for the next one just yet. Additionally, on the stream today, we did discuss possible changes to XP gain in the future though. CandleInTheDark did a nice summary of the stream which you can read over here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1797116-Warrior-s-Den-November-30th).

Thank you for the response, I sure hope both XP and Steel gain get boosted, and more double XP events held. On the same note, I hope "loot orders" get introduced. Orders that reward specific loot, just loot, no extra XP/Steel, just specific gear appearance that players might be looking for. They refresh like contract orders and such, and we can pick like 2-3 before their next due refresh time, and all the unpicked ones are gone till next refresh once we pick 2-3. Just a thought.