PDA

View Full Version : Hail the game is dead

Ulrichvonbek111
11-29-2017, 01:04 PM
As we can see by the lack of newly opened posts they've finally cut the throat of the game and is now slowly bleeding out..
With 2 1/2 months left until it's 1st year anniversary what have we got ?
They've crapped all over the remaining original playerbase when finally in an effort to attract fresh meat they gave a free weekend then 60% off...Wow.
The new Seasonal hero's always have one that is completely and utterly broken..Yes Shaman getting nerf...m mmm we'll see.
They claimed they new before season 4 release she was broken yet claimed they had a deadline to meet.
I used to be a civil engineer for many years and the crap excuse they used about releasing broken goods to keep the masses happy is nothing but incompetence and a lack of DUE DILIGENCE..What staff do they have on their books?
It seems they just throw out this crap and expect you to pinch your nose and swallow it,,many people desperate enough to ask for more..Constantly fleecing those of their cash who are vulnerable to a good seducing being allured by outfits and the likes..Most of these outfits borderline fantasy which is the way they were always going..Fantasy.
You have continuously crapped all over those who've remained faithful throughout this rapidly downward spiral.
I bet on the other side of it your cash isn't spiralling out of control..Many underhanded tactics have been used to fleece the many..
I've played since closed Beta and my heart is sore at seeing you kill this game as directed by someone behind the scenes,the one with the big fat wad of notes.
If you dare even release a number 2 wiping out everybody's hard earned cash spent on number 1 then SHAME ON YOU.

I LEAVE THIS LAST THOUGHT WITH YOU ( as if you care )

WHY DID YOU KILL WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE?

Alustar.
11-29-2017, 01:35 PM
The better question is, if this experience was so bad why are you still here? Normal people justv move along and get on with their lives. Do you actually think a sour, poorly written and overly verbose post.

Armosias
11-29-2017, 02:08 PM
Why in heavens would they make a number 2? They'll just release more content and get better. As you said the game will turn 1 yo in february, and as for the team, it is young.

Charmzzz
11-29-2017, 02:40 PM
I'm still having a blast in this game, being around since S1. Yes, they messed up some things. Yes, balance goes up and down. Can you name one game where all of this never happened? And don't come up with SF, Tekken and all those other Fighter Games. Imo they are not comparable to the experience in For Honor and are completely different genre-wise.

Card1acArrest
11-29-2017, 03:03 PM
I play mostly 4vs4 now and there is a big variance on the skill of opponents and team mates;
I hardly ever feel that any other class is overpowered.

As for Shaman, she does not make that much difference at my level. (Im rep 17).

I have played the Aramusha and met 1 or 2 really REALLY good players playing him.
Myself, I am doing ok with him, but suffer a bit vs the old classes such as Warden and others with openers.
I meet a player now and then who gets overwhelmed by his light attack chain, but not many.

As for duels, I have played few lately, and with aramusha it is not "better" than the other classes I like to play.

I would say the game is pretty well balanced at my level, which probably is better than 60% of the player base.
(and worse than 40%? :) )

Let me add that I practiced vs Shaman bot level 3 with Aramusha yesterday to get better at the C block, and the bot TRASHED me.
I can beat the other level 3 bots without too much hassle, so it was a shock!! :)

But it doenst ruin my game at all....

Ulrichvonbek111
11-29-2017, 04:56 PM
Me bad.
I'm only letting you know how part of me feels.
I love this game beyond all belief but it makes me mad sometimes that I cannot help myself and spout verbal.
I have every faith that this game shall work,,I pray it does .
The game is beautiful in many ways. These ways do outweigh the negative side of things
As I've said it makes me mad sometimes,, I'm passionate and always shall be so please when I have to release a little steam please understand why.
There shall be no number 2 I know this.What advancements have been made I'm greatful for.
Yes many positive amendment's have been made.
Yes I may be mad sometimes only because I love this game so much.
Keep up the good work and forgive my insanity.
Thank you.

Okita_Soji..
11-29-2017, 08:21 PM
I don't want it to be dead. I've been playing regularly since the start of season 2 and until now the game just isn't fun. As new heroes get introduced everyone uses them at first, then it dies down and their regular mains come back. Sure the cent was way op, but got nerfed even though he still can suck if the player is good with him.

I also play mainly 4v4 and what I don't like is how a game now is loaded with shaman and fighting 2 or more at once isn't doable. I seem to do OK 1v1 with both new heros but when they double its rough, not saying I can handle 2v1 or 3v1's with other heros but I can go down in 2 sec's with new ones. Have to wait and see about the shamen nerfs.

AlexHuaTian
11-29-2017, 08:57 PM
This game is crazy hard. lol. Its like everyone is awesome at this game but me.

iso_memory
11-30-2017, 12:28 AM
This game is crazy hard. lol. Its like everyone is awesome at this game but me.

over 50 days played here, and I still get my *** handed to me on a routine basis. Skill will come with time, but there is always going to be those out there that are either better than you, or much better at forcing you to make a mistake in the fight and then giving you a royal beating as punishment. :P