PDA

View Full Version : Orochi Vs. Shaman (What a joke)

DaLast_Samurai
11-29-2017, 08:09 AM
Edited:

Nerf helped a lot.
Before it was a fair fight with some space and room, but impossible when at hugging range.

Seems fair now close up too.

Lol @ the first reply trying to be a valid response though.

"You do know the BS is only temporary, right?"

Lmao, let's just be thankful it wasn't months this time.

One last cheese problem though.
Her pouncing through Storm Rush without being hit even is got to be the dumbest thing.
"I'm just going to jump through this blade striking me like magic!"

Not sure if she can still guard break me out of a Zephyr Slash that is 50% to 99% spun through still, hasn't happened today.
But that cheese was annoying.
Taking a counter move that is over half way executed and turning it into damage loss is garbage too.

Charmzzz
11-29-2017, 09:23 AM
You do know that they currently rework some vanilla characters, do you? Afaik it will be Conq, Kensei and Berserker in the first round of reworks. I expect new movesets like those of the DLC characters. Also, you do know that Shaman gets a nerf this week? Pounce tracking and range down, damage on some attacks down.

Yes, Orochi has a very limited moveset. Just like my main, PK. But I manage to shut down Shamans, even in the state they are right now, pretty consistently.

Oupyz
11-29-2017, 12:16 PM
pk can shut shaman

lawbringer can eat her for breakfast

raider is pretty good vs her

aramusha eat her for breakfast

its not like shaman is the end of the world

she is a bit over the top yes

but many many classes are also over the top

DaLast_Samurai
11-29-2017, 06:35 PM
The PK comment, ROTFL.

UbiJurassic
11-29-2017, 09:34 PM
Given that Shaman is still a rather new hero, she's definitely still rough around the edges in terms of balance. Nerfs are coming to several aspects of her kit very soon in order to allow players to breath a bit easier when fighting her. As Charmzzz said, we are also looking to rebalance the original 12 heroes to bring them more in line with the other members of the hero roster. We don't have news just yet on what the team has in store for Orochi, but we will be sure to let players know, should that information become available.

JediGamerFurius
11-30-2017, 12:26 AM
Given that Shaman is still a rather new hero, she's definitely still rough around the edges in terms of balance. Nerfs are coming to several aspects of her kit very soon in order to allow players to breath a bit easier when fighting her. As Charmzzz said, we are also looking to rebalance the original 12 heroes to bring them more in line with the other members of the hero roster. We don't have news just yet on what the team has in store for Orochi, but we will be sure to let players know, should that information become available.

Please put orochi in the next round. He needs the most.

bob333e
12-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Orochi and Warden both. The only two general-purpose characters in the entire roster, are the two forced to do the biggest effort against the newest heroes, particularly Shaman. Funny, since they're designed as general-purpose heroes. And roughly half of their kit doesn't really work, or barely works, against Shaman. I should know, I'm a rep 11 Warden who's been duelling level 3 Shaman bots more than I fight Shaman human players; level 3 bots are still harder, but they clearly outline what's wrong with Shaman. She shuts everything down. Defeating her is unfairly difficult for us OG heroes. I mean, it's cool as training for now, but as a effort/reward ratio, it's way too much effort for what we (Warden and Orochi mains) get.