PDA

View Full Version : Guess if you can’t..........

Dasteel1974
11-29-2017, 07:47 AM
Keep the crap out of your own forum, that explains why after 15 fixes the game is still screwed up. Seriously. Explain to me what all this garbage on the front page is and how after a lot of “fixes” the game is still broken. Would love to know. It is like taking your car in for an oil change but instead they put tires on it. It isn’t until the 20th time of having your car in the shop do you end up with a totally fixed car. It shouldn’t take a rocket surgeon to figure out that you test something before you put it out. Get it right the first time. The game is really turning into a joke.

FredEx919
11-29-2017, 05:11 PM
If only it were as easy as you seem to think it is :confused:. Lots of progress has been made and many changes added based on direct feedback from the community. We'll have much more coming down the line with character reworks, dedicated servers, and more. Our known issues will have the latest on some issues that are being worked on and you can look out for patch / live update notes that will be coming up as well. As far as forum spam, we'll continue getting to it as quickly as possible. That's the most I can offer on that front right now. It's been a huge issue that will hopefully be solved soon.

Jarl.Felix
11-29-2017, 07:38 PM
If only it were as easy as you seem to think it is :confused:. Lots of progress has been made and many changes added based on direct feedback from the community. We'll have much more coming down the line with character reworks, dedicated servers, and more. Our known issues will have the latest on some issues that are being worked on and you can look out for patch / live update notes that will be coming up as well. As far as forum spam, we'll continue getting to it as quickly as possible. That's the most I can offer on that front right now. It's been a huge issue that will hopefully be solved soon.

Still you guys are paid to do this ... guess if it's too hard for you ... you know the rest.. Saying "soon" in all your posts it's not professional.