PDA

View Full Version : Quick gripe

Cuculis
11-29-2017, 07:04 AM
So this game has a ****ake load of growing up to do, but I wanted to make a quick post about this so here it goes. This is about the campaigns of the game. So at the end of each campaign one faction is the top one is the middle and one is the bottom. The top faction get 3 chest mid gets 2 bottom gets 1. Why is that the case? I should be rewarded off of MY merits, how much I played and contributed. Instead I get stuck with however many chests because of other people who could of done more or a lot less than myself. It a small detail and chests are not to hard to come by, but I think you should reward individual players based of what they have done.

ChampionRuby50g
11-29-2017, 10:31 AM
Think of the Faction War as a sport, and the Vikings, Knights and Samurai are 3 teams. You are part of a team and everyone in that team when playing are working toward the same goal, whether they care or not. If your team comes second, everyone gets a 2nd place side. That makes it fair on everyone. You can't say that the winning factions top player gets more rewards than the rest of potentially thousands of other players just because they sat at home longer than the rest of them.

Vordred
11-29-2017, 10:46 AM
Think of the Faction War as a sport, and the Vikings, Knights and Samurai are 3 teams. You are part of a team and everyone in that team when playing are working toward the same goal, whether they care or not. If your team comes second, everyone gets a 2nd place side. That makes it fair on everyone. You can't say that the winning factions top player gets more rewards than the rest of potentially thousands of other players just because they sat at home longer than the rest of them.

^^^^ This, it's a team game. if your team loses, your team lost.

could you imagine watching a sports game, where one of the players on the losing team starts having a tantrum and saying "but i played really well, it's just my team sucks, i should get a trophy too" dude would get booed out of the building.

FredEx919
11-29-2017, 05:04 PM
Thanks for sharing the thoughts. We're always interested in hearing what you think of the rewards. We have room to make adjustments where needed. As others have mentioned, think of it more as a faction effort rather than an individual effort. I'd love to hear more thoughts regarding the most recent changes to Faction War as well.