PDA

View Full Version : Shaman bear traps...

PepsiBeastin
11-29-2017, 05:19 AM
Why can she place multiple traps so quickly? I just lost a dominion match where a single shaman always had at least 2 traps active in the only way to get to the point from our base, and the second we'd hit a trap it would either be instantly thrown into the nearby hole, or an instant spinchop death, and if you survived that she'd just bleed you before you could even block. So I'm a bleeding, OOS shugoki, stuck with a shaman in a tight space. Fun.

ChampionRuby50g
11-29-2017, 06:47 AM
She's got the stun trap which comes back every 45 seconds, and then the bear trap which I think comes back every 2 minutes give or take a bit. It's the exact same as the Beserker can get. What map and which point was it?

ThomHermans1
11-29-2017, 10:23 AM
I was under the impersion that you can "dodge" traps by rolling.

Card1acArrest
11-29-2017, 11:07 AM
it is instant death for my Aramusha (2-3 secs).

why is it so powerful, Ubi?

ChampionRuby50g
11-29-2017, 12:39 PM
Thom is also right. In Season 4 you can pretty easily dodge all types of traps by rolling at the right moment. I've had plenty people roll over my Nail Bomb as a Shaman, and done it plenty times myself. In past seasons maybe i could understand how annoying it is, but now traps have a solid counter. You just need to pay attention to the ground near any potential ledges or points, and if this Shaman was constantly doing it you should know to look out for it.