PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft any info about patch 10.3-1.05 graphic "bug" fix?

kudlaty8888
11-29-2017, 01:36 AM
Maybe someone will see this topic here and we will get some info.On Ps4 xbox with patch 1.05 graphic is tragic it was better with 1.04.Grass,smal stones and objects grow in front of player +/- 10 meters,ground looks like plasctic model and textures load few seconds showing awsome low poly objects. We need some info because its third week you" trying fix this bug" and nothing is happend. We dnt forget about this bug or downgrade or whatever you call it.

https://youtu.be/4KfmUN8eAG8
https://youtu.be/1Rf55-SRigI
https://youtu.be/a-Z3ceaGIOo
https://youtu.be/m2QIZ66cteo

D4rkCyph3R_-
11-29-2017, 08:22 AM
Yeah this is really bad, I actually just had really bad texture popping just a couple of meters away from my character. The game looks horrible now and has totally killed my experience, so I've just stopped playing now.

I really hope they fix these graphical issues with the game, and restore it to it's former beauty.

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 02:43 PM
There are no further updates at this time. I can only advise that we are aware of the issue and the Assassin's Creed Origins team are working on a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

pdogg11788
11-30-2017, 09:50 PM
I'm having the same issue. I just picked ACO back up after beating Horizon Zero Dawn's new expansion, and I am thoroughly disappointed in the graphical downgrade after the patches. I'm playing on an Xbox One.

It feels like I'm playing ACII - the textures are incredibly flat, the clipping of NPCs into each other, into buildings, into wild life, the clipping of banners and fabric into buildings, and the draw distance are horrendous. This was the best looking AC game yet (emphasis on WAS), and it feels like I was duped into buying it now - I guess I'll just put it down for a few months until it gets fixed like Unity and Syndicate did after 6 months or so.

Incredibly frustrating from a long time fan, who just wants to relax with a couple hours of AC after the kids go to bed and a long day of work.

pesto.
12-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Iíve really begun to notice this in the Memphis area. I had it it down to differences between pre rendered cutscene and in game (the initial mission you get when going there, the cutscene looked incredible with the lighting on the cow and the priest at night, when you go back to game it looks like early tomb raider by comparison, no lighting at all :/). But looking at the game models and textures I think there is more to it than this, itís really not as detailed as it was when I first fired it up on the Xbox one x.

This game is fundamentally beautiful and it feels horrible to know Iím not experiencing the artists vision, the countless hours that went into this incredible world. I play this game with a huge grin on my face because it is virtual tourism at its best. Please fix this and give us xbox one x users the best possible experience, both 1080p and 4K options.

R3cKI
12-03-2017, 08:54 AM
will resume playing when a fix is out..

Milansan
12-03-2017, 04:05 PM
You guys getting this same pyramid issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5bN1UNKJWs

D4rkCyph3R_-
12-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Yes I have seen that, before. The pop-in is especially bad while flying around with Senu I find.

D4rkCyph3R_-
12-09-2017, 12:10 AM
I'm really hanging for this December patch to fix my buggy *** game!! When is it coming out damn it!

Milansan
12-09-2017, 11:23 AM
I'm really hanging for this December patch to fix my buggy *** game!! When is it coming out damn it!

The issue is either much bigger than they want to admit, or they are not planning on really fixing it, hoping people get use to the way it is now and accept it.

FOX_1976_FOX
12-11-2017, 09:04 AM
The issue is either much bigger than they want to admit, or they are not planning on really fixing it, hoping people get use to the way it is now and accept it.

I could never accept this ugly graphics downgrade.

Milansan
12-11-2017, 08:59 PM
I could never accept this ugly graphics downgrade.

Sincerely hoping after the patch tomorrow I see the game I bought again! That would be amazing...and utterly disappointing if I dont!!!

D4rkCyph3R_-
12-13-2017, 11:58 AM
Yep so now we know Patch 1.1.0 has fixed F*** all!!! :D

Saxo_Appeal
12-13-2017, 12:10 PM
I presume anything GFX wise will not be a priority, I myself worked for several Games companies in Dundee and this would not be a high priority

Crashes, anything that breaks the game and when missions are broken that sort of thing will be high. You can still play the game with graphical errors which is the main thing

Helghast51
12-14-2017, 05:38 AM
i would like to add that after the patch Bayeks armor not outfit is having some weird problem in whitch it doesnt even look the same its like their is weird looking armor glitching and covering the original

pesto.
12-14-2017, 11:49 PM
Actually I think graphical fidelity is pretty important for Ubisoft, they pour heart and soul into the way these games look, and looking at the patch notes for 1.10 it's clear that they're working hard on the graphics side of things.

Patch 1.10 is better on the Xbox One X. There are a few issues with LOD still at super close range and in certain areas of the map, as well as a few issues with post effects and photo mode, I mentioned in the other thread. I hope Ubisoft will address these too, but things are definitely better than they were.

Robertaand
12-15-2017, 12:44 AM
Sincerely hoping after the patch tomorrow I see the game I bought again! That would be amazing...and utterly disappointing if I dont!!!

It's worse. It appears that they dropped the frame rate to stabilize the game. The flow is so choppy, that I get motion sick trying to play. And be happy right now, just to be able to remove the patch.

Milansan
12-16-2017, 09:38 AM
Patch 1.1.0 really improved things on my side. I shelved the game for over a month because the issues were that bad, so for me it's been a huge improvement. Again, as before the patch, it could be that different people are experiencing different issues, but I do feel things are heading in the right direction.

gdoolittle11
12-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Need help finding my last phylake. Tried reloading quest objective and no luck. Restarted. No luck. Don't know what to do next. Did I forget to "confirm" kill? If so how do I find the dead body in this huge game. Help!