PDA

View Full Version : Cent S4 gear

Dane520123
11-29-2017, 12:42 AM
Lol the cent S4 gear is a joke, shows just how super lazy you can be.

ChampionRuby50g
11-29-2017, 12:48 AM
All the gear I've come across this season sucks. The weapons aren't so bad, but the armour is just a slap in the face. Waiting all season, saving crates and steel to go crazy on new armour pieces that where promised to be "brand new" and not reskins, only to have them literally be more reskins is more than disappointing. I really wish Ubi would address this.

Dane520123
11-29-2017, 12:50 AM
All the gear I've come across this season sucks. The weapons aren't so bad, but the armour is just a slap in the face. Waiting all season, saving crates and steel to go crazy on new armour pieces that where promised to be "brand new" and not reskins, only to have them literally be more reskins is more than disappointing. I really wish Ubi would address this.
Yea the weps r pretty decent but the gear is a joke. I'm sure they could've done a lot better if they wanted to, but nope just more ugly reskins.

Helnekromancer
11-29-2017, 12:58 AM
Yea half of the gear for Nobushi in season 3 was just weird meme faces, this season both gear sets are hard to look at, still using my season 1 mask because the other versions of that type of helmet are jokes, bad jokes. The weapons are cool, never dissapoint.

Now doing Shinobi and Valkyrie