PDA

View Full Version : After all the backlash from the light spam since beginning of FH, Ubisoft decided to

Burn-The-Sinner
11-28-2017, 10:34 PM
create a light spam-centric character. Tell me, what do you make of this? I can't wrap my head around this. Just can't.

Now it even offsets shaman big time. At release there were only shamans. Everyone thought that shaman was this OP thing, but... aramusha is just beyond. Now it's all aramusha. I tried the aramusha and just light spammed my way through anything. It's funny, i give you that, but plain and flat gameplay.

David_gorda
11-28-2017, 10:51 PM
Yep its a stupid designed Class, shaman is op but well designed, only need Numbers tweaked but aramusha need to be reworked completly. Extremly poorly Done Class.

Dane520123
11-29-2017, 12:29 AM
Yep its a stupid designed Class, shaman is op but well designed, only need Numbers tweaked but aramusha need to be reworked completly. Extremly poorly Done Class.
Yet you've never played him.. lol ok. You just refuse to learn. It isn't always the hero that's the issue, you might just not be very good at the game champ.