PDA

View Full Version : Quest out of bounds quests

lovetabike
11-28-2017, 10:20 PM
I'm at level 29 and I have 3 or 4 side quests that have spawned in zones I have no access to. Is this as planned? It seems odd to spawn quests you can't complete when they are at a level well within what you can do.

Thanks

CliveVLewis
11-28-2017, 10:37 PM
After the first part of the game, you can go to any location on the map. I have not come across any quests that have spawned in a zone that I have no access to. A screenshot would help.

If the zone is Dark & you can't see it, then just travel towards it and it'll clear up. You can also Sync from locations.

Ronanklan
11-28-2017, 10:50 PM
When that happened to me, it made me explore the new area which was fun for me... I'm not so sure about this but I think I do remember an upper 20s location right next to a level 40 area. Maybe that's what you're talking about...

lovetabike
11-28-2017, 10:54 PM
Ok, interesting. I think when I first started, I saw areas shaded out and I couldn't go past so I 'assumed' I couldn't now. I'll just go and take a look to see if I can get to the quests.

CliveVLewis
11-28-2017, 10:57 PM
Any shaded area of the map can be uncovered by travelling into it :D

Except for the out of map area which will Desync you :P

When you start the game in SIWA you cannot go anywhere else till you go to meet AYA in Alexandria. Once you go there the map unlocks.