PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions regarding Ubi Club Challenges

Ronanklan
11-28-2017, 03:07 PM
God Slayer - Defeat ALL Trials of the Gods
Now for this one I was wondering, How can I beat ALL of them when the new Sobek Trial is a limited time event and I am not yet level 40. Second, will this Trial come back in the future? Third, How many Trials are there in total? Fourth, are there any Trials of the Gods that are static and ALWAYS available, or are they all limited time events?

No Limits - Unlock 3 Master Levels (EDIT = Yes it is true, you have to put 4 points into one master level for the challenge to Unlock)
Can someone explain this one to me? I have 1 point in each of the Master Levels but still have NOT gotten credit. I remember reading somewhere that you need 4 points in a single Master Level to unlock this. Is that still true?

Weapon Master - Obtain a Legendary weapon of each type
Do i have to hold onto 1 weapon of each type to get Credit? Or is it ok to sell/dismantle some weapons and still get credit since you did loot it...

Hold Your Horses - Win ALL Hippodrome tournaments
Does this include the Elite versions of the races? I still have to win the final race before i get credit, unless the Elite versions are included in this challenge...

Rudiarius - Complete All Arena encounters
This one as well, does this challenge include the Elite versions? Or is it just to defeat the regular versions? Does this challenge mean both the Cyrene AND Krokodilopolis Arenas? Because last night I got the Acheivement for completing the Krokodilopolis Arena, but didn't get credit for the Challenge so I'm guessing I need to do the Cyrene Arena Fights as well...

Regular Customer - Complete 10 Quests from the Nomad's Bazaar
Is there a way to check to see how many you have completed so far?

Proud Medjay - Upgrade Bayek to the Maximum
Exactly what does this challenge include? Abilities, Crafting Upgrades, and Viewpoints? Or is there more to it?

Thanks a TON for reading this, and ANY replies with some advice will be absolutely Amazing!! THanks again and have a wonderful day!!

Ronanklan
11-28-2017, 07:53 PM
Help someone please! :(

CliveVLewis
11-28-2017, 08:05 PM
God Slayer - Yes you will have another go at the trials at a later date 'https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1792077-Trials-of-The-Gods-****CLARIFICATION-amp-HELP****'

No Limits - You need to put in at least 2 ability points in each master skill

Weapon Master - I guess you need to have it in your inventory

Hold Your Horses - Yes all the events 'Annoying Races', incl Elite

Rudiarius - All events, incl Elite

Regular Customer - You can check that on https://club.ubisoft.com/ It will be under Daily Quests Completed

Proud Medjay - Crafting Upgrades

Sorry for the delayed response

Ronanklan
11-28-2017, 08:19 PM
Thank you SOOOO much dude!! But i must say I actually unlocked No Limits by putting 4 points into the melee Master Level.. So I guess theres more than one way to unlock it.. THanks a million for the response!!

When looking up the regular customer information is it under daily Quest?

CliveVLewis
11-28-2017, 10:20 PM
Thank you SOOOO much dude!! But i must say I actually unlocked No Limits by putting 4 points into the melee Master Level.. So I guess theres more than one way to unlock it.. THanks a million for the response!!

When looking up the regular customer information is it under daily Quest?

Anytime :D

I guess the system recognizes a certain number of ability points by the looks of it. Interesting.

Yes, the information is under daily quests

http://i63.tinypic.com/eld7o0.png

Ronanklan
11-28-2017, 10:23 PM
Awesome, I got one more to go.. THanks bro!!

Ronanklan
11-28-2017, 10:25 PM
OMG i just realized it literally said under daily quest right next to it... I'm an idiot, or prolly cause im stoned... hahaha

Khaos004
11-29-2017, 04:31 PM
Mine says I have completed 10 Daily Quests but it has not unlocked for me.

Ronanklan
11-29-2017, 05:17 PM
Try signing out of the game AND your profile then turn off the Xbox then restart it and sign back into everything and hopefully that works... That worked for me when i was having trouble with the "take a photo of the Sphinx" challenge unlocking...

jodigirl116
12-25-2017, 05:30 AM
I got "Hold your horses" completed without doing any of the elite races. So no you don't need them.

Ronanklan
12-28-2017, 04:43 PM
Oh Ok cool! Thanks for the info! The Arena and Hippodrome races are the only 2 challenges that i have NOT completed! I havent tried the hippodrome since they tweaked it so i am looking for to it.