PDA

View Full Version : Cheater

Cuculis
11-28-2017, 06:01 AM
Making a post right fast. I already report in game but I really dont think ubi even checks those. A dude was CLEARLY teleport / snap hacking or cheating. Making this so maybe ubi will ban a cheater. My entire team agree's and some of his did as well. I was clear to see especially when spectating. Thanks.

[naming and shaming details removed - UbiInsulin]

Cuculis
11-28-2017, 06:03 AM
- "reported"
"It"

ChampionRuby50g
11-28-2017, 06:14 AM
While I'm all for naming and shaming cheaters, Ubisofts forum rules don't allow for it. I would suggest that you edit your post to remove it and send evidence via either private message or support of this player cheating.

UbiInsulin
11-28-2017, 08:33 PM
While I'm all for naming and shaming cheaters, Ubisofts forum rules don't allow for it. I would suggest that you edit your post to remove it and send evidence via either private message or support of this player cheating.

Correct! Please open a ticket here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4) so our technical support team can investigate the incident. Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums for any of our titles, although I understand that it's frustrating to see suspicious behavior affect the result of your game.