PDA

View Full Version : Best Franchise Ever

Th3Rav3n72
11-28-2017, 05:54 AM
I was going through my old AC games on another account and started playing through Syndicate again. God I love this franchise. I got sucked into that online cancer of R6 - and neglected so many other games for well over a year. Playing through Syndicate again made me realize how much I f*****g detest R6 and how much I love the AC franchise. Iím a huge Tomb Raider and Uncharted fan too, but thereís just something about the stories, the graphics, the missions of the AC universe. I never understood the whining and hate for Unity, itís one of my top three favorites of the franchise.

With that said, what are your top three favorites in the franchise? Mine are:

- AC 2: it was my first AC game and Iíll never forget how amazing the experience was. Plus, for me Ezio is still the best Assassin.
- Unity: despite all the hate it got from the fedora crowd, it was my favorite story line. The cut scenes were amazing. Just an all around great game.
- Syndicate: another amazing storyline with great characters and superb graphics.

I know most folks will have AC IV in their top. I have nothing against it. Great story, graphics, smooth game. Iím just not into pirates. Still a good game I would recommend to anyone.

Iím going to play through them all again my newer accounts (360/Xbone).

So, what are your top three favorites?

Bogues03
11-28-2017, 07:34 PM
Got to disagree about Unity storyline. It could have been so much better if they made Shay the bad guy. It would have potentially made it one of the best games of the series but they blew it. I loved the missions in Unity but I thought the story was weak.

joshoolhorst
11-30-2017, 07:30 PM
And this is why we don't have good storytelling anymore.