PDA

View Full Version : Please! Need help with AEP 2.01 Patch

mezcalsonics
06-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Hi guys - appologies first up if this has been covered to death in previous posts.

I'm about to pick up IL-2 FB bundled with the Ace Expansion Pack. This is my first excursion away from a certain jet sim in two years. I've just downloaded the 2.01 patch in preparation for tonights install but have found the package to include no "setup.exe" or such. How do I apply this patch when I get home??

I would have spent more time here searching for a result but my internet at home is down. Many thanks,

mezcal.

mezcalsonics
06-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Hi guys - appologies first up if this has been covered to death in previous posts.

I'm about to pick up IL-2 FB bundled with the Ace Expansion Pack. This is my first excursion away from a certain jet sim in two years. I've just downloaded the 2.01 patch in preparation for tonights install but have found the package to include no "setup.exe" or such. How do I apply this patch when I get home??

I would have spent more time here searching for a result but my internet at home is down. Many thanks,

mezcal.

Bamatt
06-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Unzip all the files over the existing files in your IL2FB folder, and thats it. Choose "overwrite files automatically" when you unzip it.

mezcalsonics
06-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Many thanks Bamatt - was hoping this was the way to do it. Haven't flown prop sims in over two years - feel I'm going to be a newb again...

mez.