PDA

View Full Version : Wasteful matches

Dane520123
11-27-2017, 03:28 PM
Their seriously needs to be a change until dedicated servers come, im getting tired of being disconnected from my matches and ruining my hard to do orders like Capturing 8 zones in one match and the fact that sht usually happens during great matches just completely ruining any interest in playing the game. We get no compensation for something that happens so regularly, but I'll give you props I disconnect less, I used to DC 5 matches finish one and disconnect another few and finish one, now I can do a few matches and disconnect a few matches. Their needs to be a compensation system for this crap because you guys decided to do P2P servers instead of starting with dedicated in the first place WHICH would've saved you and us alooot of trouble.

Devils-_-legacy
11-27-2017, 03:42 PM
Try doing the orders in pv ai is a bit easier

Dane520123
11-27-2017, 03:45 PM
Try doing the orders in pv ai is a bit easier

This isn't just about the orders, this is about the game being RNG based because the fact is every match I go into I have a X% chance of being disconnected from it ultimately wasting my time with no type of compensation whatsoever.... I mean unless you count a smashed console or pc as a compensation

Dane520123
11-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Bump

bob333e
11-28-2017, 12:25 AM
Matches with a "no loot found" result screen are as infuriating as mid-match disconnects with no loot, I feel you. As for orders, do them in PvAI, much better that way. Your orders are extra XP and extra Steel, don't focus on loot when doing those.
But yeah, I'm not a fan of this RNG hellfest. I sure hope Ubisoft will consider "loot orders" at some point. Orders that reward specific gear pieces and they won't refresh every 24 hours, they're available any time. I mean, it's just loot. It's not like you're going to farm levels 500 times easier.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Matches with a "no loot found" result screen are as infuriating as mid-match disconnects with no loot, I feel you. As for orders, do them in PvAI, much better that way. Your orders are extra XP and extra Steel, don't focus on loot when doing those.
But yeah, I'm not a fan of this RNG hellfest. I sure hope Ubisoft will consider "loot orders" at some point. Orders that reward specific gear pieces and they won't refresh every 24 hours, they're available any time. I mean, it's just loot. It's not like you're going to farm levels 500 times easier. had the whole season 3 to bring dedicated servers, super slow with their work and it usually turns out disappointing.

Vordred
11-28-2017, 10:14 AM
my main problem lately, is despite it saying "Very high Activity" i can sit in match matching for 30 mins or more at time just to get a game, only for an error to come up and kick me back out to start all over again.

gets very annoying, and strangly i seem to have better luck getting a match in the "low activity" vs A.I versions. go figure

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 03:51 PM
my main problem lately, is despite it saying "Very high Activity" i can sit in match matching for 30 mins or more at time just to get a game, only for an error to come up and kick me back out to start all over again.

gets very annoying, and strangly i seem to have better luck getting a match in the "low activity" vs A.I versions. go figure

I can find games pretty fast but it usually says " session is full" and I have to spend 10 min trying to find a match that isn't " full"