PDA

View Full Version : Shaman GBs side step attacks?

Erhanninja
11-27-2017, 12:47 PM
I witnessed this so many times that Shaman can always GB me when Iím doing side step attack as Gladiator or Orochi.

This is very frustrating because these heroes side step attack take long time so itís very easy to GB for Shaman.

I never seen any other hero doing that. And I know for a fact thatís against game mechanics because you canít GB somebody when they are attacking. I also play other heroes I never GBíed gladiator or Orochi side step attack.

But when Shaman does side step attack you canít GB her but she can GB you?!? Where is the logic on that? Isnít this broken mechanic?

Alustar.
11-27-2017, 12:55 PM
It depends on timing I do believe, they c altered the way it works so I'm not a hundred percent sure anymore. However, you have always been able to be snatched out of dodge attacks if the GB comes **** enough before you actuate the attacking animation.
I snatch players frequently by soft feinting her second heavy(since is incredibly parry-able).

Klingentaenz3r
11-27-2017, 02:25 PM
I witnessed this so many times that Shaman can always GB me when I’m doing side step attack as Gladiator or Orochi.

This is very frustrating because these heroes side step attack take long time so it’s very easy to GB for Shaman.

I never seen any other hero doing that. And I know for a fact that’s against game mechanics because you can’t GB somebody when they are attacking. I also play other heroes I never GB’ed gladiator or Orochi side step attack.

But when Shaman does side step attack you can’t GB her but she can GB you?!? Where is the logic on that? Isn’t this broken mechanic?

I had the same experience with you when I faced a Shaman with my Orochi. Maybe there is indeed something to it. As alustar said, I am also not sure anymore if there was a change in general. But if there was there should have been a note in the patches on that as well and I am quite sure that there was none.

Perhaps somebody from the mods could pass this to the dev team for investigation or clarification on the next Warrior's Den?

Armosias
11-27-2017, 02:35 PM
Can't you be GBn during any attack's prep phase? Would explain everything

Tyrjo
11-27-2017, 04:37 PM
The big question here should be why OP "sidestep attack" if there is no incoming attack. You deserve to be punished with a GB imo.

Maxime_Qc-
11-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Every fkn character have a free guardbreak on a dodging target !!!

It aint new at all!!!

Wtf the christmast noob waves as arrived sooner this years or what..

Is it because the 60% off on the game and the free week-end ?!?

Learn that the very first month the game came out to never dodge and allways wait for the counter guardbreak before dodge !.. especially in front of warden and lawbringer 50/50 that i learn that