11-28-2017, 05:45 PM
No. Just no.

Trenk2009
11-28-2017, 05:54 PM
I gotta go with Valk.

Lol. I hope this is just a bad joke.

Dane520123
11-28-2017, 05:55 PM
I gotta go with the conqueror, too much hp plox nerf, also too much dmg he hit me I drop haf hp bar an he block ever thing

Vordred
11-28-2017, 06:57 PM
I gotta go with the conqueror, too much hp plox nerf, also too much dmg he hit me I drop haf hp bar an he block ever thing

Well his character select does say he is a "Heavy Hitter" lol

JRockinRollo
11-28-2017, 07:05 PM
there are 3 OP chars.

Aramusha is the most OP (but only if the person is good)

Shaman is second due to the fact that you don't have to be good at all to cheese your way to victory

Centurion is also OP, but mostly only when near a wall (which is 80% of the time)

Devils-_-legacy
11-28-2017, 07:08 PM
I guess it's all on perception to what you see as op lol ill agree with Shaman but she's about to be nurfed

UbiInsulin
11-28-2017, 08:18 PM
Is without a doubt Gladiator. !

OK! Feel free to elaborate, as it helps us bring more detailed information to the dev team. :)

Knight_Raime
11-28-2017, 09:47 PM
can't really agree. short guard up time. All dash and dodge attacks are unsafe on block. no unblockable bash guarantees damage save his zone.
all he has is some pretty decent mix ups and lots of stamina.

AkenoKobayashi
11-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Anything is OP when you know how to play it, vs people who don't. People say PK was OP, but I stomped a Rep 20 PK in a Brawl with my Rep 20 Kensei.

DAC.CaSs
11-28-2017, 10:23 PM
OK! Feel free to elaborate, as it helps us bring more detailed information to the dev team. :)

Rly ? . elaborate? . the fh team decide to trow another vinking char to the trash wile knight have the moust op/ viable characters.

let me elaborate it for you : TURTLE GLAD SPAMING ZONE ATTACKS !. that is all

or toe stab totaly unreactible after you get hit ? or that he have pretty freaking big range and extreme fast attacks ? .the animation on the light ar the same with the acsual attack ? at 150 fps and still see the attack when i get hit ! .

Gladiator , Centurion ,Warden LB and even pk ar good as chars. centurion took 1 season to be nerfed . the devs dont even wanna hear about the glad who is the moust op hero in every situation gameplay , LB the perfect turtle counter attacker and pk with extremly fast / long range dodges that can pretty much just w8 and safe dodge spam or zone cancel .

But lets nerf the only Viking char that is at the same lvl as glad and aramusha in terms of gameplay . first valk nerfed to the ground , second warlord . they pretty much **** on that char . raider needed a buff for so long and get only a small one . zerk is on the rework program so even the devs know he need to be buffed or put in some new moves for beeing viable .

On the other side the samurai chars have Nobushi and Shinobi + aramusha now on the freaking strong chars who ar good but only in some situation . and the list can continue

On the summary the knight faction gets the powerfull chars wile the onther 2 factions ar ****ed up and nerfed to the ground . i sign as viking or samurai and im forced to play kniths heroes for having a chanse to win . AND ABOVE ALL THE PROGLEMS THE GAME HAVE the fh team add this "Balancing" meta where they just decide what should ppl at hight lvl should play

Check every FH tournament , every good streamer thats on hightlvl gameplay and see if they ar using for example kensei or valkirie or any of the trash char pool. and if they do they use them only aas memes or fun for the stream.

Devils-_-legacy
11-28-2017, 11:20 PM
Biggest Bs of the day ^

DAC.CaSs
11-28-2017, 11:24 PM
Biggest Bs of the day ^

clearly you play another game or you ar on the silver range . check every tourney . you will get your BS there ;)

Vakris_One
11-28-2017, 11:29 PM
We all know the most OP hero ever is the Highlander :cool:

Dane520123
11-29-2017, 12:09 AM
clearly you play another game or you ar on the silver range . check every tourney . you will get your BS there ;)

Hmm Knights the Opiest ingame ?

Hmmm let's see...

Cent got nerfed hard. So no

Warden is pretty balanced

Pk I can understand that

Lawbringer he's eh not too strong not too weak

Conqueror is F tier.

Gladiator yea he's pretty cancer

Vikings-

Shaman, getting nerfed soon but will Prob still be up there

Raider, pretty strong

Warlord, idk

Beserker, F tier

Valk, mostly just spam but easily avoidable

Samurai

Orochi- Uhh pretty strong

Kensei- Op in the right hands,trash in the wrong

Shinobi- total cancer

Shugoki- pretty decent

Nobushi- She's alll types of things.... cancer, weak, cancer...

Aramusha- only problem is the light spam but it's easily avoidable and he's very easy to predict so low tier

Knights only op chars r pk and glad

Honestly the Vikings and knights r on par kind of beserker is pretty low tier

But the poor poor samurai...

Erhanninja
11-29-2017, 12:45 AM
Definitely Shaman, Aramusha and Gladiator.

Thanks to unintelligent developers of this game they ruined the game. They gave Shaman everything. No matter how skilled you are you canít survive being ganked by 2 Shamans if they are a bit good. They came up with this unblockable rubbish. How can she can have this feature with those weapons. You being ganked by unblockables. It doesnít matter if itís slow. Cancelling is extremely forgiving so you canít tell. Her pounce leave you open to attacks from other people which is impossible to avoid coz of tracking I couldnít even avoid it with hidden stance which is ridiculous imo. They gave all the best features and skills from every faction. She had every single trap in her arsenal you canít survive. Stamina trap beat trap and she is on you across the map you have no stamina and stuck on trap you are dead within 2 seconds. She even has nail bomb which is a samurai feat. How she can has that?!? I never died on nail bomb before from Orochi etc. But Shamans nail bomb kills me within 2 seconds.

Card1acArrest
11-29-2017, 11:20 AM
many dont know the balancing factors.

conq get a free GB on heavy block, right?

you get free GB on valk, glad, on side dash blocks.

etc.

if you know the above for each class it makes a huge difference.

Aramusha doesnt have openers and i struggle vs classes who do (i got mediocre skill).

i can trash all level 3 bots but the Shaman one just obliterated my Aramusha yesterday. life is hard :)

Charmzzz
11-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Rly ? . elaborate? . the fh team decide to trow another vinking char to the trash wile knight have the moust op/ viable characters.

let me elaborate it for you : TURTLE GLAD SPAMING ZONE ATTACKS !. that is all

or toe stab totaly unreactible after you get hit ? or that he have pretty freaking big range and extreme fast attacks ? .the animation on the light ar the same with the acsual attack ? at 150 fps and still see the attack when i get hit ! .

Gladiator , Centurion ,Warden LB and even pk ar good as chars. centurion took 1 season to be nerfed . the devs dont even wanna hear about the glad who is the moust op hero in every situation gameplay , LB the perfect turtle counter attacker and pk with extremly fast / long range dodges that can pretty much just w8 and safe dodge spam or zone cancel .

But lets nerf the only Viking char that is at the same lvl as glad and aramusha in terms of gameplay . first valk nerfed to the ground , second warlord . they pretty much **** on that char . raider needed a buff for so long and get only a small one . zerk is on the rework program so even the devs know he need to be buffed or put in some new moves for beeing viable .

On the other side the samurai chars have Nobushi and Shinobi + aramusha now on the freaking strong chars who ar good but only in some situation . and the list can continue

On the summary the knight faction gets the powerfull chars wile the onther 2 factions ar ****ed up and nerfed to the ground . i sign as viking or samurai and im forced to play kniths heroes for having a chanse to win . AND ABOVE ALL THE PROGLEMS THE GAME HAVE the fh team add this "Balancing" meta where they just decide what should ppl at hight lvl should play

Check every FH tournament , every good streamer thats on hightlvl gameplay and see if they ar using for example kensei or valkirie or any of the trash char pool. and if they do they use them only aas memes or fun for the stream.

1. https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/DacianWarrior Is that your profile? Sorry, but if that is yours I cannot take you seriously due to obvious skill reasons.
2. Turtle as Glad? With that guard time? You could feint a heavy, his guard wears off, you do a Light and he cannot put but his guard in the same direction on time.
3. Gladiator Zone is 600ms. It is reactable, highly punishable if the Glad does not cancel the followup attack (or free parry for you) and costs him alot of stamina. Deals 20 damage.
4. What do you mean "toe stab unreactable after you get hit"? Recovery time is short enough to dodge toe stab. Toe stab is a 600ms attack which deals 10 damage, if you cannot deal with 600ms attacks (on PC especially) you have other problems than a 10 damage attack. On dodge the toe stab is highly punishable.
5. Gladiator does not have "extreme fast attacks". Only his first Light attack is 500ms, every consecutive is 600ms. And they only deal 15 damage (lowest value over all Characters because Shinobi and Shaman get a guaranteed second hit)
6. You are biased on your faction being "weak". Did you know that Orochi gets very far in every tournament? Or that in platinum / diamond skill level duel tournaments ingame alot of Shugoki's cheese their way to victory using only parry into wallsplat into demon embrace?

Edit:
7. Gladiator is highly punishable on blocked (!!!) dodge attacks. Tip: feint a heavy, if he dodge attacks you just block it and get a free (!!!) GB on him. You do not have to parry him to get a free GB! How could this be "OP"?

DAC.CaSs
11-29-2017, 05:34 PM
1. https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/DacianWarrior Is that your profile? Sorry, but if that is yours I cannot take you seriously due to obvious skill reasons.
2. Turtle as Glad? With that guard time? You could feint a heavy, his guard wears off, you do a Light and he cannot put but his guard in the same direction on time.
3. Gladiator Zone is 600ms. It is reactable, highly punishable if the Glad does not cancel the followup attack (or free parry for you) and costs him alot of stamina. Deals 20 damage.
4. What do you mean "toe stab unreactable after you get hit"? Recovery time is short enough to dodge toe stab. Toe stab is a 600ms attack which deals 10 damage, if you cannot deal with 600ms attacks (on PC especially) you have other problems than a 10 damage attack. On dodge the toe stab is highly punishable.
5. Gladiator does not have "extreme fast attacks". Only his first Light attack is 500ms, every consecutive is 600ms. And they only deal 15 damage (lowest value over all Characters because Shinobi and Shaman get a guaranteed second hit)
6. You are biased on your faction being "weak". Did you know that Orochi gets very far in every tournament? Or that in platinum / diamond skill level duel tournaments ingame alot of Shugoki's cheese their way to victory using only parry into wallsplat into demon embrace?

Edit:
7. Gladiator is highly punishable on blocked (!!!) dodge attacks. Tip: feint a heavy, if he dodge attacks you just block it and get a free (!!!) GB on him. You do not have to parry him to get a free GB! How could this be "OP"?

Im not feeding the trolls on this forum . dont even try to talk when you dont know . and again CHECK them better . learn how glad is played hight rank ( not that i do it couse im not a extremly good player , i never say that ) but man . you ar rly bad . trolling every thread couse you need attention . the facts ar the facts . and moust of all , DONT try to anser to a question / phrase that you dont understand .Go check ur game batter . hight on attention guy :)
Clearly you ar more good then me xD https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Charmzzz

Oh and one more thing " Did you know that Orochi gets very far in every tournament? Or that in platinum / diamond skill level duel tournaments ingame alot of Shugoki's cheese their way to victory using only parry into wallsplat into demon embrace?" Did you know that those players ar representing 2 % of the plat players that win with them ? . but i dont need an anser from you since i know the anser . so go troll someone who rly wanna give you some attention since i alrdy lost to much time typing to a troll .

Devils-_-legacy
11-29-2017, 11:50 PM
Am I the only one that laughed at them putting fh tracker into it 😂

ShadowStepped
11-30-2017, 12:06 AM
I thought it was very entertaining. I feel a little left out since I am on xbox.:p

NHLGoldenKnight
11-30-2017, 02:40 AM
I would avoid to call any hero OP but Gladiator is definitely most challenging and versatile opponent, at least for me personally.

I would not know numbers behind Gladiator but as far as I can tell but fighting him, his light side step attacts are quick and they come out of nowhere. He can attack from 4 different directions unlike most heroes and if you get stunned, well good luck. Also, it seems that he has too much health for being an assasin.

His movset seems ok to me, powerful but I would it call it OP. However, he could use some simple corrections . Just a slightly slower side lights and I really mean SLIGHTLY. Reason why? He seems to be to fast when you take in account type of weapon he is fighting with. Similar issue I am having with Valkrye. That or less effective stun.
The other thing would be decreasing his health. For an assasin and his moveset, he simply has to much health. Taking away only 10hp would balance him better.

This is just my opinion, just so we are clear.

Baturai
11-30-2017, 04:29 AM
+ and -

Gladiator + Ranged (heavy weapon but fast as Dagger) Trackdown Reflexguard Deflect/ autodamage doesnt even require skill. Highdamage Unblockables Feintable Zone , Pretty good Guardrecovery Superior dodge almost unreactable Toestap and you cant dodge after u get hit !
- Hp this is literally the only weak point of this hero.

Shaman ? + She can feint her Charge jump attacks Unreactable Jumps she can change guard direction in the Air. lol. once she fails to hit you Instant Guard recovery. so your dodge is literally useless.
Her jaws deal more damage than her Blades.. She can heal her hp pool and Stamina once you get caught by her unreactable Animal jump. that logic :rolleyes:
she can be played passively from distance Hit and run tactic
or Close crazy sick mixups. on top of all She has Deflect and reflex guard.

- She has so many possibilities, which is also a weakpoint. The more you she plays agreesive the more are chances to get parried.

Fairemont
11-30-2017, 06:00 PM
+ and -

Gladiator + Ranged (heavy weapon but fast as Dagger) Trackdown Reflexguard Deflect/ autodamage doesnt even require skill. Highdamage Unblockables Feintable Zone , Pretty good Guardrecovery Superior dodge almost unreactable Toestap and you cant dodge after u get hit !
- Hp this is literally the only weak point of this hero.

Shaman ? + She can feint her Charge jump attacks Unreactable Jumps she can change guard direction in the Air. lol. once she fails to hit you Instant Guard recovery. so your dodge is literally useless.
Her jaws deal more damage than her Blades.. She can heal her hp pool and Stamina once you get caught by her unreactable Animal jump. that logic :rolleyes:
she can be played passively from distance Hit and run tactic
or Close crazy sick mixups. on top of all She has Deflect and reflex guard.

- She has so many possibilities, which is also a weakpoint. The more you she plays agreesive the more are chances to get parried.

Ironically, the human jaw is a particularly powerful and potent weapon. Can dish out some real damage.

bob333e
11-30-2017, 07:38 PM
No no nono.... Gladiator isn't overpowered. By any means. He's very reactable. Only, he has better kit flow than many other heroes. And he's average with punishes, the only good punish being his unblockable stab-bleed thing (when it doesn't get parried).

It's a poking hero who's better at poking than Nobushi and Valkyrie. But still a poking hero. Pokes are supposed to be faster than strikes/slashes/crushing blows. He's well in his position where he stands. Nothing is overpowered about him. That toe-stab unblockable, if it were a bit slower would have been rendered completely useless. It already does crap damage and is more of a taunt than an actual attack. It's only viable if you're OOS, getting toe-stabbed can be chained into a shove which will knock you down, and he gets a free heavy.

And before the "lul noob defending his broken op class" I'm a Warden main. And I don't own any DLC character. :)

DaLast_Samurai
11-30-2017, 11:09 PM
Match-ups play a big role in who people view as over powered.

As Orochi, ironically at a disadvantage against most of the roster, Gladatior is by far my easiest opponent.
He doesn't have much reach like most heroes, so countering him with Storm Rush, Lightning Strike, and Zephyr Slash is just a relaxing fiesta!

Kensei, ironically under powered against most I've heard, is one of Orochi's most impossible opponents.

This game is just a mess of different fight styles, which I think will prove to be impossible to ever truly balance into a respectable level of fairness.

On top of that, they keep tossing in a hero that can over power pretty much the entire roster every season or two, if the continuing trend, they game will surely completely die.

When I think about the overall balance issues.
I think a much better way to have developed this game would to have a fighting structure where all heroes are capable of pulling off the same type of move in regards to damage, range, speed, exc.

Just different animations that fit that character style.
But the this whole foundation of different abilities, damage, range, speed, exc. is what makes this game a cluster shoot of frustrating garbage.

That's just my opinion on it all.

xUVOGINx
12-01-2017, 12:33 AM
https://youtu.be/NkC9bT3eLpo