PDA

View Full Version : Tracking and old heroes

JS005
11-26-2017, 03:44 PM
Hi

I don't know about everybody else but I feel that tracking is quite an issue with this game especially when using certain heroes. For example Orochi's wind/hurricane blast see him slip stream over to someone or (I don't know if this has been patched out I don't look at the notes) centurions leaping attack. This also seems apparent with the Aramusha's leap as well and I feel it kind of gives that hero an edge over the others in that sense when there assisted with that boost.

The main thing about this thread though is about the older heroes. For some like the orochi I feel that he is severely underpowered compared to some of the new heroes in that his attacks are heavily telegraphic and that the only one good method of attack is his zone attack. Where the shinobi can have a free attack after the first hit in any direction the Orochi only has one option which is above. I just wish that they could revise some of the older heroes, tweak their current abilities so that they don't rely on spam attacks like the Orochi but have some interesting options that would make the opponent try to react to in order to counter it etc. I know i've been talking heavily about the Orochi and there's probably other heroes to buffed but my main is the Orochi and I don't know too much about the others.

What do you guys think ?

Alustar.
11-26-2017, 04:03 PM
They have already announced that there will be an overhaul done to rework the original roster, it's coming as fast as they can motion capture.

JS005
11-26-2017, 04:16 PM
Fair enough :D would help if I look at the development, hope they can do those motion captures in a timely manner ;) Thanks for the info.

Alustar.
11-26-2017, 09:38 PM
Fair enough :D would help if I look at the development, hope they can do those motion captures in a timely manner ;) Thanks for the info.

No problem, if you ever need updates, the weekly Warrior's den video are up in a sticky on the general tab, or you can just read the transcript courtesy of Candleinthedark. All official news will be there.

UbiInsulin
11-26-2017, 11:25 PM
Hi

I don't know about everybody else but I feel that tracking is quite an issue with this game especially when using certain heroes. For example Orochi's wind/hurricane blast see him slip stream over to someone or (I don't know if this has been patched out I don't look at the notes) centurions leaping attack. This also seems apparent with the Aramusha's leap as well and I feel it kind of gives that hero an edge over the others in that sense when there assisted with that boost.

The main thing about this thread though is about the older heroes. For some like the orochi I feel that he is severely underpowered compared to some of the new heroes in that his attacks are heavily telegraphic and that the only one good method of attack is his zone attack. Where the shinobi can have a free attack after the first hit in any direction the Orochi only has one option which is above. I just wish that they could revise some of the older heroes, tweak their current abilities so that they don't rely on spam attacks like the Orochi but have some interesting options that would make the opponent try to react to in order to counter it etc. I know i've been talking heavily about the Orochi and there's probably other heroes to buffed but my main is the Orochi and I don't know too much about the others.

What do you guys think ?

As alustar alluded to, the team is reworking some of the original heroes. There's no ETA on these reworks at this time, but it's something that will be talked about on future Warrior's Den episodes. :)

In terms of any tracking issues, we're always open to seeing video of these problems so we can report these. The Shaman's tracking issue should be fixed in the next major patch.

ShadowStepped
11-27-2017, 08:40 PM
I feel your pain JS005. I play the Orochi and i agree with what you said. I still wreck ppl though as its more about mind games than anything else. They do plan on reworking some of the OG guys but who knows when they will get to our main. I think Kensei, conq, and zerk are the first in line. Candle and Ubisilin mentioned this before. I posted the same thing about a week ago. I do not have any trouble with most of the heroes i face except i still have some issues with the lawbringer most of the time it takes so long for me to hurt him while playing dominion that his team shows up.