PDA

View Full Version : Shaman isn't the only needing a nerf.

FluffyTheWitch
11-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Centurian is still pretty god damn broken. Any character that can land one parry and instantly make the enemy lose all stamina and then put that into an easy to land combo that keeps there stamina like that is pretty god damn strong. Besides that I don't even think this Shaman nerf will be enough. Her damage is way to high for her speed and her movement speed makes her a god among dominion as she can easily chase down characters even peacekeepers.

Knight_Raime
11-26-2017, 01:21 PM
Centurion needs a re design in general. his kit fails everywhere outside of punishes.
We will see how she is after these changes. Besides nerfing damage they also increased stamina consumption which is good.
Speed nerfs are not on the table till lag comp is back in.
They really need to fix her wildcats rage bug.
the only other change I think she might need is some recovery changes.

But the devs are right to take things slowly with her.

Knight_Raime
11-26-2017, 01:21 PM
Centurion needs a re design in general. his kit fails everywhere outside of punishes.
We will see how she is after these changes. Besides nerfing damage they also increased stamina consumption which is good.
Speed nerfs are not on the table till lag comp is back in.
They really need to fix her wildcats rage bug.
the only other change I think she might need is some recovery changes.

But the devs are right to take things slowly with her.

subdude1974
11-26-2017, 09:45 PM
With Raider, his Tap pretty much drains you completely. Let him block 1 attack and hit you with that and you are OOS. Centurion has to LK you 5-6 in a row to make you OOS. LR does it in 3-4 consecutive times. Which both are near impossible. I main with Centurion and can tell you that he has the slowest regen in the game and I very seldom punish people while they are OOS as the recover much faster. He is far from broken. If you are saying that he is broken then your defense must be horrible as he is far from broken.

SammyCannon
11-26-2017, 10:35 PM
There is quite some tweaking needed for others, yes.
Bur shaman is prio 1 that are making the player base sinking rapidly. So it is ubderstandeble that shaman is nerfed first.