PDA

View Full Version : No heavy after Aramusha wall splat?!?

Erhanninja
11-25-2017, 10:47 PM
I parried this Aramusha as gladiator and pushed him to the wall 3 times and every time he parried my heavy.

Also we both had revenge I parried him again he didnít fall to the ground?

I donít really understand what happened to mechanics of this game anymore.

Is this a bug or something? Most ridiculous thing ever happened to me in this game and trust me it happens a lot especially after season 4.

Vakris_One
11-25-2017, 11:07 PM
I am playing with Aramusha and I have noticed that I cannot get a wall splat sometimes even though I am throwing the opponent directly into a wall. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It's very off putting and I'm getting my side heavy parried if the opponent doesn't wall splat - the side heavy is/was guaranteed from a wall splat. The devs didn't give the Musha a heavy from GB so this bug practically ensures that he'll never land heavies if some kind of weird luck isn't on his side.

As for opponents in OOS not being knocked to the ground from a parry: yes, I have seen this happen when watching another player. It either hasn't happened to me or I didn't notice it but I have definitely seen it happen. While waiting to re-spawn I was watching a teammate Raider fighting a Shugoki. He got the Shugo OOS then baited him to throw out a heavy in a parry attempt. The Raider then parried the Shugo (who is OOS) but the Shugo didn't fall down. He did it again a second time and still the OOS Shugo didn't fall down.

I think these two bugs were introduced with the server side patch that was put in on Thursday/Friday - the one Damien mentioned in the last Warriors Den. I'll try and get video evidence the next time I see either of these bugs happen in my game.

Burn-The-Sinner
11-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Happens to me regularly. Can't throw them to the wall. The developers are complete ******s. Do they test this **** during development or they run their asses through the keyboards and call it release?

And now let some random aramusha main come in and tell us git gut or something.

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 11:36 PM
Why bother, it's obvious you haven't bothered to read up on him or you'd know one of his feats called rock steady keeps him immune to unbalance maneuvers.

IlMacgyverIl
11-25-2017, 11:44 PM
Why bother, it's obvious you haven't bothered to read up on him or you'd know one of his feats called rock steady keeps him immune to unbalance maneuvers.

People just want all the answers given to them these days.

Erhanninja
11-25-2017, 11:45 PM
Just happened again something else

I parried another gladiator I couldnít get a GB which I always do.

Then I activated revenge against when another gladiator attacked me with unblockable. He didnít fall to the ground.

Something serious going on here...

David_gorda
11-25-2017, 11:49 PM
Anyone that plays aramusha is an ultranoob that sucks at the game and can only win with Broken lightspam. Fact.

Erhanninja
11-25-2017, 11:54 PM

So you are telling me you canít knock him down even if you parry him with revenge? I doubt it

I agree I didnít read up. Will do that

Burn-The-Sinner
11-26-2017, 12:09 AM

Wall stagger, which is the proper term, is not mentioned in the rock steady feat description. It says cannot be unbalanced by parry and throw. Reading comprehension, but why bother. Unbalanced means to fall.

Erhanninja
11-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Seriously so much ******** going on with this Aramusha...I have revenge I canít even attack him coz his light attack spam staggers me. Whatís the point of revenge.

Vakris_One
11-26-2017, 12:24 AM
Well I had a Gladiator and a Shaman not being staggered when I threw them against a wall on two seperate occassions so it's not the Rock Steady feat. I think it might genuinley be a bug so I'll record video of it if I see it happening again from characters that don't have access to the Rock Steady feat.

OneLaw4you
11-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Don't the have a feat where they don't lose balance from throws and parries? Maybe that's why?

BTTrinity
11-26-2017, 04:29 PM
It happens, I usually just do the top heavy lunge now, works 90% of the time.

bmason1000
11-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Wall stagger, which is the proper term, is not mentioned in the rock steady feat description. It says cannot be unbalanced by parry and throw. Reading comprehension, but why bother. Unbalanced means to fall.Its still an effect of that feat. A character with rock steady active can not be wall staggered or knocked by throws and parries. Aramusha is not the only character with this feat and it is well known how it works. While the description may not specifically mention wall sraggers, it is an aspect of rock steady.

SenBotsu893
11-26-2017, 06:15 PM
I parried this Aramusha as gladiator and pushed him to the wall 3 times and every time he parried my heavy.

Also we both had revenge I parried him again he didnít fall to the ground?

I donít really understand what happened to mechanics of this game anymore.

Is this a bug or something? Most ridiculous thing ever happened to me in this game and trust me it happens a lot especially after season 4.

"rock steady" does that. that feat is in the game since launch but i geuss not many people know about it because it used to be shugoki specifick.