PDA

View Full Version : SHaman Bug - deflect?

S8Canadian
11-25-2017, 10:28 PM
I've spent several games just focusing on deflect and noticed there is no affect at all on the opponent. They can instantly attack as if I didn't deflect them. They can do this before I even get a chance to do my light attack or guardbreak.

I compared that to berserker and it seems different. This a bug? Is the recovery time too short or something or even set to 0?

Oupyz
11-25-2017, 10:41 PM
I've spent several games just focusing on deflect and noticed there is no affect at all on the opponent. They can instantly attack as if I didn't deflect them. They can do this before I even get a chance to do my light attack or guardbreak.

I compared that to berserker and it seems different. This a bug? Is the recovery time too short or something or even set to 0?

this is true , but i'am not sure if on purpose or not

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 11:19 PM
You need to hit your light the second you go in to deflect, in a sense, don't wait for the animation, just hit it. If you are good with defects, chances are you know when one is coming, just go with the flow.
What will happen is the two animations will run simultaneously together and you will deflect and stab. THAT is what will interrupt your opponent. Well outside of heroes with hyper armor. Don't deflect them till it's off.
If you leave any room between your deflect and your stab, that is what typically causes the lack of interruption to combos. It needs to be one fluid motion, don't hesitate.

Knight_Raime
11-26-2017, 12:00 AM
Berzerkers deflect is special in that it GB's someone automatically. Every other deflect in the game doesn't do that. you need to hit the light attack button as soon as you deflect to get your attack.