PDA

View Full Version : Trial of Gods - Anubis gear set

lalusitana
11-25-2017, 05:48 PM
A question:
What kind of weapons will we get by defeating the Gods?
Is it one kind per God and we all get the same or it depends on something to get some kind of gear?
Anyone please :)
TY

CliveVLewis
11-25-2017, 05:51 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1792077-Trials-of-The-Gods-****CLARIFICATION-amp-HELP****

You will get 1 weapon/gear per trial. Upon completion of all the trials you will get an outfit.

UbiFancy
11-25-2017, 08:03 PM
Hi! Like CliveVLewis said (thanks for sharing your link btw!), you'll be able to earn three pieces of gear that comprise the Anubis set and once you've earned all three pieces the Anubis outfit will be automatically unlocked.

The gear you earn depends on how many trials you've completed already. For example, if you beat this past Trial of Anubis and the current Trial of Sobek, you should have gotten the sword from the Anubis trial and the scepter from the Sobek trial. However, if the Trial of Sobek was the first one you'd completed, you'd receive the sword (as that is the first item in the set). Hope this helps, I know it can be a little confusing! :)

Ubi-Boat
11-25-2017, 10:21 PM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to swing in real quick and let you know that there are 4 weapons in total that complete the set to get the Armor from the Trails of the Gods. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused!

lalusitana
11-25-2017, 10:33 PM
Thank you for the link and the answers. xxx

ObsidianBlck
08-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Okay I'm still confused. Someone above mentioned a scepter and I've never seen that. When I first fought the gods I got a bronze Anubis sword, leathery looking scarab shield (Tomb Protector), and a four pronged bow which I forget what type of bow. For completing all three trials I got the outfit and for participating in the Uplay event I got a gold Anubis sword. That's all.

Just recently I began replaying the game because of the DLC and no longer having my old save file. I used the booster to jump to LVL 45 and fought Anubis and Sekhmet though Sobek wasn't around for the outfit. From Anubis I got the bronze sword again but from Sekhmet I instead got a silver version of the same sword. Then the gold from Uplay event.

Though varying in damage per second a notable difference between the bronze silver and gold Anubis swords is their health attributes. One gave health on hit, one for critical, and one for kill.

So I've seen four different items from fighting the gods plus the Anubis related items from the Uplay event and completion of all three trials.

Egenhardt
08-12-2018, 06:55 PM
ObsidianBlck, I think they've changed the way it works now. Every week there's one random Hard mode and one normal mode Trial of the Gods boss like before, but the reward you get is the same no matter which boss it is. You just get them in order now: sword, scepter, shield, bow & outfit. So first week you should get all three swords (one non-Hard boss, one Hard, one Uplay event), next week all scepters, and so on.

I hope they lower the requirements for PC Community Challenge soon, we're not hitting the mark and I'm still missing the shield and bow...