PDA

View Full Version : Ambush at sea bug and no answer from the support team

Emprarchi
11-25-2017, 02:42 PM
Hello,

well I know that there's been a few (lol, shall I say a lot ?) messages about the bug in the "Ambush at sea" quest, but I was hopping that we could have some sort of compensation, or at least an answer from the support team. I sent a ticket a few days ago but I still don't have heard from Ubisoft.
That's a bit annoying because I had some questions about the game and my hopes. For exemple, if after a 70 hours save we decide not to start from the beginning again, can we have Beyek's outfit back ? 'Cause yes, we should at least recieve this as a compensation. Playing Bayek without the possibility to wear his outfit is a shame.
But, the saddest is that the team seems to be ignoring people, since I saw messages from other members that hadn't answers either.

I'm nothing but sad to have spend 90 in a game, and not being able to have an asnwer to my question. I found the game great, but the many bugs crushed all my hopes and love for this game.

I'll still wait for an answer and I hope that they'll manage to fix all of it.

CliveVLewis
11-25-2017, 02:54 PM
I think that UBISOFT should reward all players who have lost gear due to this glitch.

IMO a fair reward would be taking into consideration an average of all the gear that could be accumulated by players until they do the Ambush at Sea mission.

The suggested level is 23 I guess. So they should average it out at 25 or 30 and give players all the gear & weapons up until that level

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 03:02 PM
I guess it is a very good suggestion.

Maybe they can bring back all the stuffs and weapons unlockable in quests, like the Sekhmet's gear.

In an other post, I suggested that they can put Bayek's outfit on Helix, or at Reda : https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1790867-Ambush-At-Sea-Still-Broken-After-1-0-5

It is a shame that there is still no answer about it, and no suggestion by Ubisoft.

ai_ab
11-25-2017, 03:04 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have suffered from this bug.

I guess that the support team is overwhelmed by the support tickets that they have to deal with, so it might take longer than usual for them to reply to the tickets.

Indeed, I do agree that Ubi should offer some sort of the compensation for the gear lost due to this bug. I am not sure that simply adding all the equipment up to a certain level is a good idea though. However, as a compensation they might make one of the paid packs available for free. This would have been a nice gesture from them. This way players would receive an outfit and some gear.

Unfortunately, I doubt that the save files that were corrupted can be fixed.

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 03:07 PM
Another good suggestion, maybe easier to do ?

But the fact we don't have anymore Bayek's outfit is a shame ... ^^

CliveVLewis
11-25-2017, 03:11 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have suffered from this bug.

I guess that the support team is overwhelmed by the support tickets that they have to deal with, so it might take longer than usual for them to reply to the tickets.

Indeed, I do agree that Ubi should offer some sort of the compensation for the gear lost due to this bug. I am not sure that simply adding all the equipment up to a certain is a good idea though. However, as a compensation they might make one of the paid packs available for free. This would have been a nice gesture from them. This way players would receive an outfit and some gear.

Unfortunately, I doubt that the save files that were corrupted can be fixed.

I agree that they have their plates full with a lot of the issues. But considering the fact that you have obtained so much gear & to get it back, even from REDA 'Most broken Loot system' at least for me, the chances are slim.

If they are unable to give the average gear or weapons then a free paid pack would do. Something is better than nothing right?

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 03:39 PM
Sure, a pack like the Nightmare one, with a Gear, weapons and mount would be good, because we lost all our inventory - mount, weapons, gear or, unbelievable, quests items.

Anything would be good because, as you say, something is better than nothing.

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 03:51 PM
I glad to add we also lost, for those who achieved the quest, the Anubis'sword, or the scepter.

Any way to have the outfit now ?

CliveVLewis
11-25-2017, 05:34 PM
I glad to add we also lost, for those who achieved the quest, the Anubis'sword, or the scepter.

Any way to have the outfit now ?

I'm not too sure as to what that meant.

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 06:01 PM
My bad, I wanted to say "I would like to add..."

UbiFancy
11-25-2017, 07:56 PM
My apologies that you've encountered this issue and that you haven't received a response to your case yet, Emprarchi. I've passed your case on to an agent in your region and they should be in touch as soon as possible.

Emprarchi
11-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Thank you. I can't wait for an answer ! I hope that a solution will be found for all the players that suffered from this issue.