PDA

View Full Version : Valkyries spear sweep parryable??!?

teddy0teddy
11-25-2017, 12:32 PM
Greetings, my name is Lukas and I play valkyrie.
Ever since the beginning of season 4 I have noticed a few times that when I use my spear sweep then it gets parried. I fought against a shaman and got parried, I fought another shaman and got knocked down (revenge mode) and I fought a highlander bot that parried it. Is it just a bug, is it intended or just unlucky timing since all three were when someone else was throwing an attack that got parried aswell.

ChampionRuby50g
11-25-2017, 12:57 PM
The other day I was playing through the campaign to get observables and in the Valk mission I swore the same thing happened to me. I quickly recorded it but in the footage it appeared it was just a normal heavy. Do you have any footage of this happening, because this sounds like a bug and too my knowledge isn't intended. Perhaps it was when they parried another attack this caused the game to get confused. At this point nothing surprises me in this game anymore. Your best bet at finding out if this is intended or not quickly would be to try and replicate the spear sweep been parried in a custom match with a friend.