PDA

View Full Version : Good things to come!

darkhorizon11
04-16-2004, 04:13 PM
I dunno about you guys but I'm looking forward to some screen shots of downtown London and Berlin for BoB! How about you?

darkhorizon11
04-16-2004, 04:13 PM
I dunno about you guys but I'm looking forward to some screen shots of downtown London and Berlin for BoB! How about you?

VW-IceFire
04-16-2004, 04:34 PM
I think only London will be in there...at least for now.

They are likely modeling from just north of London down south close to Paris perhaps. I'm not even expecting to see the low countries although that may be part of it...we'll see what they do and what they have planned.

I guess skys the limit...

Not sure how far they want to take things either. The Battle of Britain was only a couple of months long...the rest of it is just another section of WWII. From late summer through to the end of September the Luftwaffe made a concerted effort to eliminate the RAF and then bomb London to prepare for invasion.

Because of innumerable mistakes the Luftwaffe finally ran out of steam (it was over extended already) and it was decided that Operation Sea Lion, the invasion of England, would be called off. The Russian invasion seemed far more interesting to Hitler anyways.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/tmv-sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"