PDA

View Full Version : For Honor now a Hack & Slash on Console

Mirage6201
11-25-2017, 12:01 AM
All assasins all the time

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Someone got rekt by an all assassin squad. Guess your team should have played better =/

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:20 AM
[Removed].

That was her first idea, how did you know!? =D

Burn-The-Sinner
11-25-2017, 12:22 AM
Well, look at you... it's very obvious.

Tundra 793
11-25-2017, 12:24 AM
Well, look at you... it's very obvious.

I can't tell if you two are friends, or Alustar just handles insults really, really well..

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:24 AM
Oh another scathing zinger from a faceless keyboard jockey. I'm so utterly crushed and devastated I might go jump of a bridge. =/
Lol try harder kid. You actually have to matter to hurt someone's feelings. XD

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:26 AM
I can't tell if you two are friends, or Alustar just handles insults really, really well..

In pro at deflecting insults from noobs who think they matter. ;)

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:28 AM
Plus the mods are really good about knocking accounts for behavior like this

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:37 AM
You can deduce his entire being just by reading his first post in this thread. I will even quote it for you:

Tell me, if you were a woman and knew you had such a thing inside of you, wouldn't you abort it that instant?

I love how noobs think they can psycho analyze someone based off of a single posting on an online forum.
Some people's kids, huh?

Mirage6201
11-25-2017, 01:42 AM
I love how noobs think they can psycho analyze someone based off of a single posting on an online forum.
Some people's kids, huh?

You should live by your own words. You read my post and made an assumption.

I would like you to post the following info:

1. PC, X1, or PS4?
2. Your gamer tag?
3. Your age bc you I want to better understand why you are such a tool.

Letís start there and see if you answer these first.

UbiJurassic
11-25-2017, 03:49 AM
Some people's kids, huh?
There's no need to call people noobs just because they have difficulty with certain aspects of the game. Instead, maybe look to see how you can give them constructive input.

You should live by your own words. You read my post and made an assumption.

I would like you to post the following info:

1. PC, X1, or PS4?
2. Your gamer tag?
3. Your age bc you I want to better understand why you are such a tool.

Let’s start there and see if you answer these first.

Or you could turn this thread back to the original subject without potentially turning this into a naming and shaming thread. So what is the problem you are having with assassins? Is it light attacks? Certain assassin heroes? Perhaps people can give you better advice on how best to deal with them if you can give us more detail.

Ulrichvonbek111
11-26-2017, 12:01 PM
So if you consider yourself handy then Star answer the questions..PC..PS4 or XBOX...Gamers tag...?
Meet on the field of honour or just hide and insult as always.
We're waiting.

Dane520123
11-27-2017, 03:41 PM
There's no need to call people noobs just because they have difficulty with certain aspects of the game. Instead, maybe look to see how you can give them constructive input.

Or you could turn this thread back to the original subject without potentially turning this into a naming and shaming thread. So what is the problem you are having with assassins? Is it light attacks? Certain assassin heroes? Perhaps people can give you better advice on how best to deal with them if you can give us more detail.

Did you miss the part where he said his parents should've aborted him ?

Devils-_-legacy
11-27-2017, 03:44 PM
😂

Alustar.
11-27-2017, 05:11 PM
Did you miss the part where he said his parents should've aborted him ?

If you notice, he hasn't posted much since that. ;)

Dane520123
11-27-2017, 05:15 PM
If you notice, he hasn't posted much since that. ;)

Lol 😂