PDA

View Full Version : I cant start the game.

kuba3459
11-24-2017, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone i have a problem, after updating the game i cant play it i press the button play but nothing happen one weak ago everything was fine but it doesnt work now can anyone help me with that ?

Ozymandias_II
11-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Have you verified game files under the Properties tab? Do that first if you haven't yet.

kuba3459
11-24-2017, 07:48 PM
thanks for help but the restart button fix the problem but i really appreciate your effort :)

S3300
11-25-2017, 12:12 PM
I`m having a similar issue. Till yesterday eveything fine but now I cant start the game.
After starting I reach the points hwre it`s loading ( triangle on bottom right is turning ) and the it`s crashing.
The files are verified but probolem remains.

Any solution ?

kuba3459
11-25-2017, 05:14 PM
I dont know how to help you but i think that the only option is to reinstall the game i also think that the last update destroy this game during playing the game i a have a lot of situations tthat game crush for while to load textures which is really annoying i thought that it could be something with graohic options so i set them to low but it doesnt help before the update game was running on high graphic option with stable 60 fps but know it is terrible

UbiFancy
11-25-2017, 08:09 PM
I`m having a similar issue. Till yesterday eveything fine but now I cant start the game.
After starting I reach the points hwre it`s loading ( triangle on bottom right is turning ) and the it`s crashing.
The files are verified but probolem remains.

Any solution ?

I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game and trying the troubleshooting in this guide.
(https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025513/General-PC-Troubleshooting/) If you continue to experience crashes, please don't hesitate to create a support case at support.ubi.com by clicking on "Contact Customer Support" so that we can furhter investigate this issue and look for a fix. Apologies for any frustration or inconvenience this has caused.