PDA

View Full Version : Would like to have a Duel mode with feats activated

Impaler.
11-24-2017, 05:41 PM
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who would duel with feats.

UbiJurassic
11-24-2017, 09:10 PM
While it could make for a fun mode, enabling feats might meant that the winner of each round begins to snowball with the renown gain from each kill. I'm interested to see how other feel about and contribute to this idea. :)

High-Horse
11-24-2017, 09:16 PM
Maybe if the feats were unlocked from the match's start. It might be kind of fun for awhile dodging fire flasks and catapults, best out of 9 rounds.

I'd be more excited to see 4v4s without gear stats again.

Helnekromancer
11-24-2017, 09:18 PM
It could be fun, maybe I would give duel a shot again.

But on the other hand you have

- Players healing,
- Warlords resurrecting,
- Lawbringers throwing 3 types of bombs at you
- Shamans placing 3 types of traps around the map while also have a hand axe that could easily proc her Bite
- And then you have those with Revenge Attack & Sharpen Blades

Umm if everyone knows what they are getting into I wouldn't mind a mode like that, but there will be a ton of salt.

If you wanted to prevent snowball, just have both players start with all their feats unlocked so there is a leveled playing field sorta.

David_gorda
11-24-2017, 09:26 PM
We already have that mode, its Called elimination.

High-Horse
11-24-2017, 09:32 PM
We already have that mode, its Called elimination.

That has more than 2 players?

CandleInTheDark
11-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Being honest I would rather there be more team based modes without feats, boosts or gear score. Brawl is the only one and between two groups of people flaming if you don't do it their way it is too toxic to bother with.

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Being honest I would rather there be more team based modes without feats, boosts or gear score. Brawl is the only one and between two groups of people flaming if you don't do it their way it is too toxic to bother with.

I'd like to see them do a specific game mode that does this. Maybe some type of arena match, were you and your allies start behind a gate, the first player is selected and sent in to fight, during the fight bench players can be spectators or practice against a target dummy in the pit while they wait for their match.