PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha - what is really like playing it.

Burn-The-Sinner
11-24-2017, 03:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeJ3cpWd3Gw

David_gorda
11-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Lol i played Exactly like that with prestige 0 lvl 3 peacekeeper and won a tournament. So much skill lol😊

Burn-The-Sinner
11-24-2017, 04:15 PM
Yeah, well, imagine some people main such characters... the brainlessness....

David_gorda
11-24-2017, 04:34 PM
Lol yeah and then they tell others to learn to play Hahaha 😂

Armosias
11-24-2017, 05:05 PM
90% unblocked lights in this video so I guess Aramusha can just make anyone panic to death. Nono it's so OP it disables guards.. Oh wait!

strikes91
11-24-2017, 05:32 PM
90% unblocked lights in this video so I guess Aramusha can just make anyone panic to death. Nono it's so OP it disables guards.. Oh wait!

Cancerusha main detected

BTTrinity
11-24-2017, 06:28 PM
Lol yeah and then they tell others to learn to play Hahaha ��

L2P, I can escape with Shinobi, Nobushi, PK and Warden no issues.

David_gorda
11-24-2017, 06:49 PM
L2P, I can escape with Shinobi, Nobushi, PK and Warden no issues.video Of you consistenty doing it on console?

Burn-The-Sinner
11-25-2017, 12:46 AM
L2P, I can escape with Shinobi, Nobushi, PK and Warden no issues.

video Of you consistenty doing it on console?

I heard on console is even worse. They are struggling since release with PK.

Alustar.
11-25-2017, 12:52 AM
Sucks seeing competent players getting harassed for trying to spread advice and information to noobs having trouble.
The problem is, some noobs don't want to hear how it's their fault, they just want the game made easier.

Vakris_One
11-25-2017, 04:09 AM
3 minutes of nobody blocking top and just freezing up from panic. The PK is the only one that got wise enough to put some distance between them, then punished his spam with a dodge strike and killed him.

Genuine question and I don't mean it in a harsh way; has anyone who is complaining here actually played Aramusha themselves? I don't know what MMR bracket the guy who made the video is in but if I just spam the infinite light chain like he does I simply get blocked and/or parried on the second light because they know it is coming from the top. Vice versa if this guy showed up in one of my matches I would take immediate advantage of him making his chain so predictable for me.

ZealousCloud
11-25-2017, 06:58 AM
3 minutes of nobody blocking top and just freezing up from panic. The PK is the only one that got wise enough to put some distance between them, then punished his spam with a dodge strike and killed him.

Genuine question and I don't mean it in a harsh way; has anyone who is complaining here actually played Aramusha themselves? I don't know what MMR bracket the guy who made the video is in but if I just spam the infinite light chain like he does I simply get blocked and/or parried on the second light because they know it is coming from the top. Vice versa if this guy showed up in one of my matches I would take immediate advantage of him making his chain so predictable for me.

Problem is... nobody blocks top. I have literally no issues destroying half wits with his light chain. The second someone realizes they can just block top, I need to feint, and most don't fall for that. So I look for a BB into kick wallsplat and just pulling that off is difficult.

Baturai
11-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Assassin classes are bashed to the ground ! now main your Vanguards people.. this is the only way to win now. lol
i gave up my Orochi after this stupid aramusha and animallady.