PDA

View Full Version : The Flea of Cyrene Glitches??

FunkyChopsta
11-24-2017, 10:16 AM
Hi all.

Playing on XB1 and this mission seems to be glitched. I've leaped from the temple, Then went off to do some other things.

Ive come back to finish and Esio is nowhere to be found. There's no marker to point him out. I've looked all around the temple and nothing.

The quest is still there to finished but I cannot get any further. Tried reloading but nothing.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Ubi-Mullac
11-24-2017, 12:01 PM
Hi there,

Can you please reload the quest objective: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000031824/Stuck-in-quest-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-ACO/

This should allow you to complete the mission.

- Cheers

FunkyChopsta
11-25-2017, 08:58 AM
I have tried the above twice and it is still glitched. Esio is not there. I have even watched a YouTube video to see where he is.

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 11:22 AM
Same bug here, I can't find Esio on the map. I tried to reload, nothing happened.

This, with the Ambush at Sea bug, is a bit painful...

CliveVLewis
11-25-2017, 12:12 PM
I have noticed that Esio is always standing near the Fort at a small pool type thing below it. Check the last location you left Esio at. Spam the Animus Pulse and that inverted Triangle thing will pop up over him.

Xendori_Anshu
11-25-2017, 02:24 PM
Will try this later, thanks ! :)

FunkyChopsta
11-25-2017, 04:40 PM
I've just spent 30 mins looking all around crane "spamming" the pulse. Still can't find him.

This is nuts. Don't know why I'm shocked assassins creedbis famous for glitches!

CliveVLewis
11-25-2017, 05:30 PM
Ok one last attempt and I'm out of options.

Try to reset the quest objective & got to these locations and spam the Animus Pulse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhHAOPbWpZw

FunkyChopsta
11-25-2017, 05:56 PM
Reset multiple times and watched that vid too. No joy.

FunkyChopsta
11-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Still stuck!! Any official response??

Xendori_Anshu
11-27-2017, 05:20 PM
I had the same bug and just solved it now.

You have to go to the Zeus'temple, and do another Leap of Faith when you're on the top. Then, Esio will respawn, and you'll be able to do the quest

FunkyChopsta
11-30-2017, 11:47 PM
Tried that. Nothing either. I give up. Trading it in at the weekend. Thanks to those who tried to help....Thanks to Ubisoft for sweet F.A.

Ubi-Keo
12-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Tried that. Nothing either. I give up. Trading it in at the weekend. Thanks to those who tried to help....Thanks to Ubisoft for sweet F.A.

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue and I apologise for the delayed response.

Could you please provide a video of this issue so I can forward it on to the Assassin's Creed Origins team for further investigation.

Can you also confirm which quest you did prior to this one.