PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Nile Glitch

bigSALAMI69
11-24-2017, 04:03 AM
I've been stuck in this glitch for over a week, forums on this website have suggested this has been a known issue for more than 2 weeks, and I've contacts customer support a week ago and had no response. This glitch has rendered the game impossible to play and I'm extremely frustrated with Ubisofts response to this very obvious and known issue. I have ignored the smaller glitches in the game but this is completely ridiculous. I have more than 40 hours into the game and don't want to start a new campaign. Ubisoft needs to fix this issue or at least provide those affected with a legitimate time frame for the patch. I paid over $100 to plat this game and am completely disappointed with this result. At this point I would rather Ubisoft just refund my money for a complete waste of a game.

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 12:13 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. I can confirm that this has been reported previously and is currently being investigated by the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

This is a strange bug and doesn't appear to affect all players.

Have you tried reloading the quest objective (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000031824/Stuck-in-quest-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-ACO/) yet? If not can you please try this to see if it helps.

Fluffythecat123
11-30-2017, 10:12 PM
It is all fixed for me now

Kraig680
01-01-2018, 04:19 AM
I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. I can confirm that this has been reported previously and is currently being investigated by the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

This is a strange bug and doesn't appear to affect all players.

Have you tried reloading the quest objective (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000031824/Stuck-in-quest-in-Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-ACO/) yet? If not can you please try this to see if it helps.

I've been stuck in this glitch for over a week, forums on this website have suggested this has been a known issue for more than 2 weeks, and I've contacts customer support a week ago and had no response. This glitch has rendered the game impossible to play and I'm extremely frustrated with Ubisofts response to this very obvious and known issue. I have ignored the smaller glitches in the game but this is completely ridiculous. I have more than 40 hours into the game and don't want to start a new campaign. Ubisoft needs to fix this issue or at least provide those affected with a legitimate time frame for the patch. I paid over $100 to plat this game and am completely disappointed with this result. At this point I would rather Ubisoft just refund my money for a complete waste of a game.

I just bought this game a week ago and put 40 hours into it. Then this crap. Cat abort the mission can't reload quest either. I have no internet access to update this. I called target and they wont let me return this. In contacting the bbb and will never buy another game from you again. You new this was happening for more than two months