PDA

View Full Version : Nomad Bazaar Daily Quest | Nightly Quest? | Time Change?

TheNastyJ
11-24-2017, 02:47 AM
Quick question, The daily quest, Any way to change the spawn time for this quest? Cause mine shows up at 8:30 pm every night CENTRAL TIME-US.

I'm on Xbox BTW if that matters.

If the quest could change to say 10 am every day that would be better for my scheduled.

What determines the respawn time for the Daily quest anyways?

Like does it go off of the first time you complete it? or Is it random ?

ai_ab
11-24-2017, 01:01 PM
Quick question, The daily quest, Any way to change the spawn time for this quest? Cause mine shows up at 8:30 pm every night CENTRAL TIME-US.
What determines the respawn time for the Daily quest anyways?
Like does it go off of the first time you complete it? or Is it random ?

The daily quest despawn time it 23:45UTC and the new daily quest spawn time is 00:15UTC (at least for PC version).

If the quest could change to say 10 am every day that would be better for my scheduled.

Do you mean that the whole world should adjust to your schedule because it would be more convenient for you?

CliveVLewis
11-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Do you mean that the whole world should adjust to your schedule because it would be more convenient for you? LOL

Somebody had also mentioned that if you miss the quest during that time, it will not show up till the next day.

I did not get the quest for a day but, then it did pop back up the next. It was at a completely different time as well.

TheNastyJ
11-24-2017, 11:44 PM
@ai_ab

No I wouldn't want anyone else to deal with a change they didn't want. Just maybe thought it was specific to a certain region.
I think it would have been better if the dev's made the spawn time something better for the US besides late at night every night.
Should be at least 8am to 8am the next day. so people could do it no matter what time works best. you know cause work and life.