PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Ubisoft! You successfully killed your own game

MarcusAgapus
11-23-2017, 11:40 PM
Let'b be clear. I am playing For Honor since closed beta, and with Season 4 Ubisoft officially ruind his own game. What I would have loved to see is that they make the OP characters (like Warden and Conq was in the first and second season) less powerful and fixing the turtle meta, get rid of the 50/50s and making every attack reactable. But what did Ubisoft do? Made even more broken characters! So many unblockable, soft feint and free openers. But you will probably say: "Oh dude just learn to play and have better reactions. You are such a whiny noob!". And again, I've been playing the game sinc CLOSED BETA.

MarcusAgapus
11-23-2017, 11:43 PM
And im also platinum V in ranked Duels so I think I have good enough reactions

Ianoneshot
11-24-2017, 12:25 AM
if your this mad at Shaman then just apply the thick blood feat.

guor6800
11-24-2017, 09:31 AM
Let'b be clear. I am playing For Honor since closed beta, and with Season 4 Ubisoft officially ruind his own game. What I would have loved to see is that they make the OP characters (like Warden and Conq was in the first and second season) less powerful and fixing the turtle meta, get rid of the 50/50s and making every attack reactable. But what did Ubisoft do? Made even more broken characters! So many unblockable, soft feint and free openers. But you will probably say: "Oh dude just learn to play and have better reactions. You are such a whiny noob!". And again, I've been playing the game sinc CLOSED BETA.

You didn't know that defense meta is being fixed exactly by introducing the shaman? It is a defense-meta breaker. If shaman herself starts turtling though i guess i have to play cent (the other defense-meta breaker) so i can open her up. No parry fixes whasoever.

Og heroes reworks are on the way.We haven't seen anything, we just hear about it. It must be a very long way.

In the end every serious problem that this game had in launch is still here in one way or another.

SerSine
11-24-2017, 09:56 AM
You didn't know that defense meta is being fixed exactly by introducing the shaman? It is a defense-meta breaker. If shaman herself starts turtling though i guess i have to play cent (the other defense-meta breaker) so i can open her up. No parry fixes whasoever.

Og heroes reworks are on the way.We haven't seen anything, we just hear about it. It must be a very long way.

In the end every serious problem that this game had in launch is still here in one way or another.

Is it funny that I’ve actually met a defensive shaman before? Like an actual turtle.

guor6800
11-24-2017, 10:21 AM
Is it funny that I’ve actually met a defensive shaman before? Like an actual turtle.

It's like defence meta exists cause of lack of offensive capabilities on heroes. Not that defensive mechanics are way to strong.

So let's give every hero an opening unblockable punch,kick,*****slap so no one will dare playing defensively.

Flawless logic.

ArchDukeInstinct
11-24-2017, 10:43 AM

There's pretty much no reason not to turtle as Shaman, you can gain massively from it. For example deflect one attack and that's guaranteed bleed, now you're one 400ms unblockable away from taking at least a third of their health. And if you manage to parry someone and that puts them into OOS you can throw them down immediately and that's 2 heavies and a bleed too, half of their health pretty much and now again they're one 400ms unblockable from losing another third. As if Shaman really need such crazy punishes on top of everything else they have.

o...Frank...o
11-24-2017, 01:54 PM
Shamans, Shamans, Shamans............... Everywhere only Shamans............

In my last 3 Dominion-Matches there was at all 14(!) Shamans.............
Thats like every Day!!

This Game doesn´t make fun since this Season............

Aarpian
11-24-2017, 02:38 PM

Get rid of 50/50s, make every attack reactable, but also fix the defensive meta? How exactly do you think that is possible?

Armosias
11-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Fun fact indeed. Also OP you play since closed beta so what? You clearly don't know what you're talking about.