PDA

View Full Version : Amazing S4 thank you Ubisoft!

Erhanninja
11-23-2017, 09:57 PM
I would like to thank you for to th developers of this game. They really listen to the community. Every season it gets better and better.

We never had enough bugs or glitches in the game. You join a game but you canít start. You are stuck from birds eye view. Watch people below but canít join. Then when you leave you get penalty. Lovely!

Or you play the game but it kicks everybody out in the end. Waste of time and effort.

Or game finished but score screen doesnít come up you are stuck in the finished game. You will have to leave the game. Another penalty. Amazing!

Or it kicks you out in the first minute of the game. Iím not joking it kicked me out 10 times in a row I had to drop the controller.

Or you start a game 1 vs 4. Nobody joins the throughout the game. No they arenít a team. Great!

They broke GB system. I could perfectly CGB in beta now I press it doesnít work.

Attacks go through my guard.

Community wanted no light attack spam like a cancer hero like PK.

I play Nobushi as main. As she is weak to the ground. Guard change so slow. Stamina regen is extremely slow even with gear. Attacks are slow and predictable. Hidden stance is close to useless because itís so slow and uses too much stamina. Two hidden stance and two kicks you are out of stamina. I simply canít counter PK on PS4. I thought maybe somethings wrong with me so I watched professional player using Nobushi even they canít win against PK so cool.

So they came up with Shinobi and Cent. One mistake against Cent and you are dead if you are against a wall. Not yet dead? No problem you are out of stamina so you will be dead soon. Iím not even gonna talk about Shinobi.

So they come up with amazing season 4 heroes.

Shaman. She is the goddess of the game. Pretty much cancel anything into anything. If you donít wanna fight no problem trap the S..t out of people. If they are in a zone for a while no way you are getting that zone coz of traps. They can ledge you as easy as a breeze. No skill required no GB nothing. Jump attack lightning speed. Even I know itís coming Iím waiting for it I side step or attack light I still get hit. If you get bleed on you are dead. She doesnít have to apply herself it can be anybody! Does this even make sense? She has GODLY side step. Even though I bait it out itís not for sure I get a parry or block coz itís super fast. I canít counter with Orochi or Gladiator even though I have upper hand. Pounce has no recovery it can be done anytime. Itís beyond me how she gets bleed ability with a Swiss Army knife and a small hatchet. Not enough? No problem she had unblockable attack too! I can understand heroes like highlander or lawbringer has it coz they have heavy weapons but with a hatchet? How? And cancelling it has so forgiving time frame. I mean itís Jesus level forgiving. Like a said cancel anything into anything. God forbid she catches you from behind coz she has stealth ability. You are lucky if you arenít dead within 5 seconds coz you wonít have a chance to turn around. She has a push after GB that pushes you accoss the map. I donít get half that distance as Nobushi with flying kick. Where is the logic in that? Or you turn a corner or the moment you see a shaman you try to react but you canít because the distance she covers itís ridicilous. Scorpion and bear? No bears donít jump 100m my friend.

Then we have Aramusha. People complain he isnít that good. Compared to Shaman? No but overall he is very good. Very fast lights and feints are so forgiving. I thought infinite combo stops when it gets blocked from Conq but it doesnít anymore? Itís extremely hard to parry so you can block but die from chip damage.. sure all that turtle stuff etc..Lights and heavies look very identical itís very hard to tell. His kick has a big push. Itís a mystery to me how he gets full block stance and itís so fast. And follow up with a kick and carry on. I can understand shield character having full block stance but how he gets it? Also unblockable...when he goes to infinite combo you canít side step you canít roll. You have 2 options you can block die from chip damage prObably or parry. Good luck with that on console. Not sure about PC players.

I understand you want to make the game more aggressive fine but bring all heroes to that level. What are we supposed to do until you do? Itís terrible gaming experience for us.

I end up having headaches for become so frustrating. Iím appalled by incompetency of Ubisoft and developers of this game. Seriously.

Erhanninja
11-23-2017, 10:38 PM
I also play as Conq. Can somebody explain how Iím not getting a GB from Shaman side step attack? Conq is useless against S4 heroes coz you never get a GB from them.

BTTrinity
11-24-2017, 02:02 AM
I also play as Conq. Can somebody explain how I’m not getting a GB from Shaman side step attack? Conq is useless against S4 heroes coz you never get a GB from them.

Cant help you per say, but in case you didnt know Conq is one of the 3 classes getting reworked this season.

Vordred
11-24-2017, 02:34 AM
yeah, this is one of those rare games that's been so mismanaged after launch that it's now worse than it was in beta.

Charmzzz
11-24-2017, 09:39 AM
I play Nobushi as main. As she is weak to the ground. Guard change so slow. Stamina regen is extremely slow even with gear. Attacks are slow and predictable. Hidden stance is close to useless because it’s so slow and uses too much stamina. Two hidden stance and two kicks you are out of stamina. I simply can’t counter PK on PS4. I thought maybe somethings wrong with me so I watched professional player using Nobushi even they can’t win against PK so cool.

Stopped reading here because this is completely wrong. Nobushi is the strongest hero in Dominion at the moment. She is a brick wall when fighting on the minion point. She is, by far, the best group fighter in the game because of the range and arc of her zone and side dodge attacks. Hidden stance can be a powerfull tool to counter any attack, if timed correctly. Which professional player you mean? SB.Alernakin won the official FH Tournament with Nobushi (ok ok, he abused unlock mechanics, but still...).

Edit: Tips on fighting PK as Nobushi:
- block your right side
- use your range and attack early
- did I mention to always block your right side when neutral?

Charmzzz
11-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Nobushi stronkkkest 2v2 char!! confirmed and banned in 2v2 tourneys.

I wouldn't go that far. But definitely S-Tier since they didn't fix being unable to parry attacks when you are not the locked target. They said they fixed unlock tech, but that other mechanic wasn't touched afaik.

Erhanninja
11-25-2017, 10:18 AM
I agree Nobushi is good with clearing soldiers also against a group if you get revenge but that's about it really.

She isn't good one to one.

Hidden stance is useless against players like PK or Shaman because you get it by second light attack before you can attack.

Also uses a lot of stamina..

Let's say you keeo your block to right when if enemy attacks from left?

Fundamental problem here is when you see attack indication your guard can't make it in time to block simple as that.

You can't really include a tech to a character's power because most people don't/can't use it.