PDA

View Full Version : Trial of Sobek

Jaysmo
11-23-2017, 09:54 PM
I never did the first boss (anubis) but when I beat Sobek I got the anubis sword not the scephter. Do I need to kill Sobek again. If so does he reset daily?

DoGGyLajoie
11-23-2017, 11:27 PM
I never did the first boss (anubis) but when I beat Sobek I got the anubis sword not the scephter. Do I need to kill Sobek again. If so does he reset daily? Hello, if its the first god that you beat you will get the sword, for those who already beat one (i mean anubis) theywill get the scepter. That means that when the third god will appear if YOU beat him you will gain the scepter and people who beat the previous two will gain another *third* part of the set. Edit : by doing some research i found that the other two gear items that well get is a Shield and a Warrior Bow. Dont know which one will come first.

Jaysmo
11-24-2017, 08:18 AM
Hello, if its the first god that you beat you will get the sword, for those who already beat one (i mean anubis) theywill get the scepter. That means that when the third god will appear if YOU beat him you will gain the scepter and people who beat the previous two will gain another *third* part of the set. Edit : by doing some research i found that the other two gear items that well get is a Shield and a Warrior Bow. Dont know which one will come first.

So is it possible to do sobek twice? I've got the icon on my map in giza, but when I go there the icon is 600m under ground.

CliveVLewis
11-24-2017, 01:17 PM
The icon in Giza is a Visual bug. Yes you can have another go at all the gods in a future rotation.

UbiFluouise
11-27-2017, 05:19 AM
Hello Assassins. @DoGGyLajoie was correct in their response to your original inquiry: if you did NOT complete the Anubis Trial, you would receive the Conductor of Souls instead of the Was Scepter. The Trials can be completed as many times as you would like to participate in them while the event is live, however, you will only obtain the weapon on your first victory. Every other time you defeat the gods after the initial win, you will only receive XP and Drachma. Over time, the Trials will rotate back around so in case you missed an event, you will have another opportunity to participate at a later time.