PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha is op!

Eyyupyeser95
11-23-2017, 06:40 PM
We want less light spam and what do you do?! Add a character based around light spam. Good job ubi you guys cant even listen goddamm

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Agreed, Amazing they release this i infinite light spam crap. Most ******ed Class released in history Of honor

BTTrinity
11-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Most ******ed Class released in history Of honor

I thought we were speaking of Ara, not Shaman

mrmistark
11-23-2017, 07:12 PM
His light spam may be annoying, and Iím all for making it reduced to like 3 a chain or something, but honestly he can be gb on light attack and it must follow a pattern meaning if you block top youíll block half of his attacks at a bare minimum and you can also trade. They really need to fix just stunlock against assassins. Because of their guard the canít recover their guard fast enough. Besides this his light spam really isnít too detrimental against anyone else and only does like 10 damage a hit so itís pretty piss poor damage TBH for a move that can be punished at start up with a gb.

Eyyupyeser95
11-23-2017, 07:18 PM
His light spam may be annoying, and Iím all for making it reduced to like 3 a chain or something, but honestly he can be gb on light attack and it must follow a pattern meaning if you block top youíll block half of his attacks at a bare minimum and you can also trade. They really need to fix just stunlock against assassins. Because of their guard the canít recover their guard fast enough. Besides this his light spam really isnít too detrimental against anyone else and only does like 10 damage a hit so itís pretty piss poor damage TBH for a move that can be punished at start up with a gb.

Then how do i punish it? Because i tried to guardbreak it but they keep on going right through me

mrmistark
11-23-2017, 07:37 PM
On start up, it always works on the first one, in the chain you need to block twice to stop the chain unless you have superior block like conq. If you canít block two in a row Iíd try to trade a light, that usually works for me and the light usually favors your damage over thiers.

Charmzzz
11-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Aramusha has to do this to light spam: side - top -side - top - repeat. Easy to anticipate and parry for heavy punish. L2P issue, sorry.

Knight_Raime
11-23-2017, 10:02 PM
Aramusha has to do this to light spam: side - top -side - top - repeat. Easy to anticipate and parry for heavy punish. L2P issue, sorry.

^

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 11:25 PM
Shaman more op ara more boring.

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 11:27 PM
Doesnt work on console with reflex guard at least. Like 20% Of the the block works if the side hits, move My guard up and still get hit by toplight. Its bugged or something.

Erhanninja
11-24-2017, 12:01 AM
I remember blocking 5-6 in a row Aramusha light attack and it didnít stop I can assure you. You canít trade lights either because his lights are so fast you canít even move. Only another Aramusha or Shaman can do that because they are both extremely fast. They can even dodge out of light combos. I tried to parry lights impossible unless you get lucky and anticipate one direction.

Tobias96716
11-24-2017, 12:07 AM
Cant do anything against it on console....once they start on you...it full life to death...might as well put down the controller...

ChampionRuby50g
11-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Doesnt work on console with reflex guard at least. Like 20% Of the the block works if the side hits, move My guard up and still get hit by toplight. Its bugged or something.

Then you can deflect. Played a game against a Aramusha who only did his infinite combo, everytime I just ate a side light I dodged forward straight after and got a deflect, broke the chain and that Aramusha died. They learned quickly to use something else other than infinite.

I agree that it needs to be toned down in a MINISCULE amount, but as Charmzzz says...L2P

Erhanninja
11-24-2017, 12:18 AM
That only works against noob Aramushas. When feints come into play no way...lights and heavies look nearly. You do that twice they will feint into GB. Obviously there is unblockable attack which makes it worse

mrmistark
11-24-2017, 12:25 AM
That only works against noob Aramushas. When feints come into play no way...lights and heavies look nearly. You do that twice they will feint into GB. Obviously there is unblockable attack which makes it worse

This confuses me. His soft feints from heavy to light are very slow. Just throw out a light for the interruption. The heavy finisher really isnít hard to deal with, I think most are in agreement that itís the light spam, which canít in anyways be feinted.

Erhanninja
11-24-2017, 12:40 AM
I donít think itís that easy when you are trying to match your guard. That window isnít that forgiving to attack for every hero. This game really became a cancer. Iím sick and tired playing against full team of Aramusha and especially Shamans. That shaman unblockable is a God move. It can be feinted into anything. There is no way you can counter that on console. Every time I try to parry thinking she is letting it go itís a feint that window so forgiving itís stupid.

Forsakin1
11-24-2017, 12:44 AM
I remember blocking 5-6 in a row Aramusha light attack and it didn’t stop I can assure you. You can’t trade lights either because his lights are so fast you can’t even move. Only another Aramusha or Shaman can do that because they are both extremely fast. They can even dodge out of light combos. I tried to parry lights impossible unless you get lucky and anticipate one direction.

not true, both rochi and my shinobi can parry or delfect the top or side, it's was hard to get use to but hang in there, but yeah it does have some kind of stun issue for assassins

Forsakin1
11-24-2017, 12:49 AM
shamen can only faint the UB up till it her arm is in front of her the timing sucks, but don't rush or counter it with a light works 80% of the time. and ara only has 1 UB and it's slow and only from the side after FG the other is a kick and a face tap, so kinda warlord headbutt, or cent jab

Knight_Raime
11-24-2017, 04:21 AM

Can't speak for Charmzzz but i'm on xbox one. I almost exclusively play reflex guard heros. I don't struggle against Aramusha's combos.

BTTrinity
11-24-2017, 02:14 PM
I dont play on console regularly but when I did, I had 0 issues with getting out of Ara chains with Shinobi

TheWarriorExile
08-19-2018, 09:47 PM
totally agree with you

C4rmine52
08-19-2018, 11:41 PM
totally agree with you
So you necro a post from 2017 becuz you suck against one of the most underwhelming characters in the game ?. Cool cool

RexXZ347
08-19-2018, 11:43 PM
I main aramusha and he's pretty easy to counter. If you are using full block characters/dodge attack characters, the side top side top chain is anticipated. If you're new, absorb the side light and immediately put your guard on top. Now when he uses a heavy finisher just use all block or dodge attack and he will surely stop or you can do your combo at him. If he chains heavies, those are parriable. Nowadays average player can easily shut down an aramusha. The only way he can get out is use his zone for mind games. Just focus on blocking because blocking literally shuts down an aramusha.

NHLGoldenKnight
08-20-2018, 03:17 AM
Fighting Aramusha for me at least, is similar to experience when fighting Centurion. If he is on my skill level, which is low mid, or low, I take him usually with ease. However, if it is upper mid tier or above, I am done.

Now, this is interesting when talking about what is actually OP hero. Because if I meet higher tier Lawbringer, Raider, Warden or Warlord (just for example ) , I can still fight them ant it is going to be a close an interesting fight. I will probably lose but I will not feel like game cheated me.

However, losing a game vs higher tier Aramusha or Centurion really feel like I don't have even a little bit of control 8n fight and that they won just because of hero and I was cheated by poor game design.

Everyone has different experience and that means we form different opinions so I don't expect everyone to agree. But imo, Aramusha can be OP in right hands and on console. He turtles very well, gets revenge and it gets really hard to stop his combo. However, in lower tier crowd, he does seems weak and usless. Suffers from a same proboem as Centurion, one trick pony that has a great and strong trick but if you don't want to spam it, you won't do well. I would like to see rework where his combo would be shorter and less punishing but on the other hand he would get much more effective regular attacks, similar to Kensei rework.

Also, I don't believe it is right that he has to do side-top because he can faint those as well, so you can get hit by two top attacks in a row.

One more question I have regarding Aramusha. Can he really kill in just two strikes? Because today I tried tondo assassin challenge with Orochi and while staring at other Orochi before start of our fight, I didn't see Aramusha coming behind me and he hit me twice and I end up being dead. I was able to read that last attack was heavy right dealing 55dmg which does seems to be excessive. What was his first strike?

Pankivtanke
08-20-2018, 03:30 AM
oh, so thats why here is Threads about "nerf kensei"

this people even wanna nerf Aratrash

iadvisoryi
08-20-2018, 04:15 AM
I main assassin's, just picked up aramusha for a hybrid, he is a faint and counter attack character. His infanite only works for people that are unfamiliar with blocking it. It starts from the side, then goes high, EVERY TIME. If you block the high then you can react to the side. And if you are having a hard time reacting then practice more. I play on console and never get caught by his infanite. Please practice more or speak to more experienced players if you are getting exposed by his lights, because "light spam" is not how to play the character, or even be successful in most situations.

Express_Frae
09-24-2018, 12:01 AM
on console using non also assassin type characters its imposible to parry and even if you block they can keep going

Buggy.Blaster
09-24-2018, 12:06 AM
I agree spam heroes are not the way to go. If you have any lag your at a disadvantage. I like to fight the players that make you have to think more and not just react fast. I would hope ubi moves away from this spam thing. I actually think the new heroes are pretty good this way. I don't think they depend on spam..at least I hope.

Tr1L
09-24-2018, 08:12 AM
Try playing against a Level 3 Aramusha bot. I dare you :p

DrinkinMehStella
09-24-2018, 09:25 AM
if you think aramusha is OP then your playing against him all wrong, stop attacking and play passively against him.

SuguruMisato
09-24-2018, 10:04 AM

This. ALso guarding in this game is completely ****ing broken, I don't know how they managed to break the most common and MOSTLY ****ING USED THING, but hey - why not?

Chobbsy99
09-24-2018, 12:59 PM
Oh come on, posts like this are such a waste of time. As someone who plays aramusha exclusively, I can say that if you canít deal with the combo, you just suck.

Every time I use the infinite combo I get a message from some noob telling me to get cancer. Itís not even difficult to deal with!

Iíve got up to high tiers with him and he has so little in his arsenal. An easily predictable combo, slow soft feints and an all guard which looks awesome but doesnít actually allow any sort of punish (unless youíre playing against a heavy). Best case scenario is you soft feint your rushing wind for a near guaranteed light attack. Which gives what, 15 damage? For your entire stamina bar?

Normally I donít like putting but posts like these, but they stop him from receiving the buff he so desperately deserves.

Conqueror can infinitely chain in any direction, but thatís fine. Berserker gets heavy armour on all feinted attacks in his infinite combo but no, the post is about aramusha. L2P guys.

Vrbas1
09-24-2018, 03:41 PM
Then you can deflect. Played a game against a Aramusha who only did his infinite combo, everytime I just ate a side light I dodged forward straight after and got a deflect, broke the chain and that Aramusha died. They learned quickly to use something else other than infinite.

I struggle even doing this. Knowing full well if I get hit by a side the next one is going top, so I'm jamming the forward dash on my controller and I can see my hero ATTEMPT to move but immediately gets interrupted by the Ara light.

At least on console, I have not once been able to deflect Ara light spam with an assassin and always eat damage. You literally feel like you're just flopping and floundering.

EvoX.
09-24-2018, 05:19 PM
Boy, this thread didn't age well...

iadvisoryi
09-24-2018, 09:00 PM
I'm not even gonna read through this sea of awful. If you think aramusha is op, go play something else. His lights literally are reactable and ALWAYS GOES HIGH after a side attack. Go train against the character, go LEARN how to play, go LEARN to be better. HE IS one of the WORST characters in the game right now and is only mediocre against assassin's. If you can't block him it's YOUR error.

Erhanninja
09-24-2018, 11:59 PM
People keep saying oh Aramusha is low tier etc he is noob stomper. Not sure what platform you all play on but light attack spam is a big problem on the console.

Not just because of light attack speed etc itís also because the way we have to play and hardware we have.

I can block on all Aramusha light attack on my crappy 10 year old PC with 1024x768 resolution but struggle on the console.

I have high level doesnít mean Iím good so I watch other people. I mean not all can be bad right. If all my other team mates are getting light spammed to death nearly all the time by these heroes I think there is a problem here. Iím not just talking about Aramusha of course.

CptMatsumaru
09-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Ara is fine!