PDA

View Full Version : Freezes and crashes EVERYTIME!

ForzaJuve108
11-23-2017, 04:15 PM
The game gets to the start screen where you login to your profile, press A, loads for 2 seconds freezes and crashes back to the xbox dashboard. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and my profile. Cleared the cache on my Xbox and nothing seems to work. Anyone have ideas or is also having the same problem?? Is my cloud data corrupt??

ScumbagSharpy
11-23-2017, 11:33 PM
I have the exact same issue. Have re-installed the game, deleted saves etc to no avail :( Any suggestions? Weird thing is I got my friend to sign into his profile and working fine so potential account issue?

ScumbagSharpy
11-23-2017, 11:42 PM
I have just raised a ticket so will update once I get an answer/resolution..

ForzaJuve108
11-24-2017, 05:07 PM
talked to customer support and they have no solution

JulianoPiraja
11-24-2017, 09:08 PM
Já tentei de tudo tb! Tudo travado! Perda de qualidade, bugs e travamentos constantes. Quando consigo carregar o jogo, passando da tela inicial, e abrir meu jogo salvo, nada funciona direito. Não é possivel que um triplo A, com preço salgado tenha tantos problemas.

ForzaJuve108
11-28-2017, 12:34 AM
start working for anyone??

Ubi-Keo
11-29-2017, 05:46 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

This appears to be an issue with your profile or save data.

Could you please follow the troubleshooting steps (https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution) provided on the Microsoft website to see if this resolves your issue.