PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Pounce Tracking (Its not just shaman, it's any move thats similar)

BTTrinity
11-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Raiders charge, warlords charge, pounce are the 3 biggest offenders of insane tracking, though Im sure the rest of the sprinting CC moves could be looked at as well.

Also want to point out, Shamans pounce, is worse than pre nerf shoulder bash on warden... This move should NOT be cancelable, in the slightest,only the backdash should be cancelable. Right now she can cancel in mid bash, and catch you in the middle of your dodge.

Morpheus256
11-23-2017, 04:01 PM
Warlord's charge is pretty bad tbh. Sometimes people don't even dodge and you still don't hit them.

Shaman's pounce can only be cancelled before she goes into it. It's not a 50/50 in the slightest.

BTTrinity
11-23-2017, 04:12 PM
Warlord's charge is pretty bad tbh. Sometimes people don't even dodge and you still don't hit them.

Shaman's pounce can only be cancelled before she goes into it. It's not a 50/50 in the slightest.

On the contrary I've also seen Warlords track me around corners with the recent update.

What? I was just fighting one that canceled in mid flight, glowing orange and everything and just caught me in the middle of dodging.

Knight_Raime
11-23-2017, 10:05 PM
On the contrary I've also seen Warlords track me around corners with the recent update.

What? I was just fighting one that canceled in mid flight, glowing orange and everything and just caught me in the middle of dodging.

It could be a case of Centurions charge heavies. By that I mean on the opponents screen it looks unblockable slightly before it actually is.
So maybe in your case with shaman here it started to show it was unblockable before she actually went beyond the point of no return on her cancels but cancled before it was actually at that point on her screen.

Erhanninja
11-23-2017, 11:05 PM
It also happened to me. I dodged sideways a Kenseiís top unblockable heavy. It followed me 90 degrees. How is this possible?

Charmzzz
11-23-2017, 11:42 PM
It also happened to me. I dodged sideways a Kensei’s top unblockable heavy. It followed me 90 degrees. How is this possible?

Sounds like you dodged too early. On startup every move has some tracking.

Baggin_
11-24-2017, 03:38 PM

I always hit people with warlords charge, pretty easy to pull off. Not to mention you can two step it. About shaman's pounce, either they need to slow it down and increase stamina to use or take away the cancel. Her being able to cancel it is like if Warlord could cancel is headbutt, only worse.