PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki NEEDS movement speed penalty w/ Oni Charge

BTTrinity
11-23-2017, 03:49 PM
When Shugoki has a tribute he spams Oni Charge till he's back at his side, this class is FAR faster than everyone else and it's stupid.

RiceComboA
11-23-2017, 05:14 PM
Oni Charge gives you a short burst of speed, then he comes to a complete stop. He would have to start up running again, then do another charge.

Haven't seen this done yet personally, as matches these days are just Shaman and Aramusha, but I've played dominion as Shogu enough to know that I can't beat an assassin to the first control point at the beginning of a match spamming Oni Charge.

BTTrinity
11-23-2017, 06:15 PM
Oni Charge gives you a short burst of speed, then he comes to a complete stop. He would have to start up running again, then do another charge.

Haven't seen this done yet personally, as matches these days are just Shaman and Aramusha, but I've played dominion as Shogu enough to know that I can't beat an assassin to the first control point at the beginning of a match spamming Oni Charge.

Wierd, because it took me forever to catch up to Shugoki with Shinobi, double sprinting till low on stamina, then I regular sprint till its back, it kept enough space between me and him from our point to his.

Ontari
11-23-2017, 06:41 PM
Man, if you can't catch up on shugoki with shinobi... then I really suggest to change your dealer or stop tripping on LSD :D

David_gorda
11-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Lol yeah shoguki is superslow carrying