PDA

View Full Version : My honest feedback on season 4 start

GMG Peter
11-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Hi to everyone playing, and to the devs too!

I was thinking about writing this for few days so here it is. I will try to be fair to devs, no salt here. Only constructive critics and few kind words too.

GOOD things in S4
- matchmaking times did greatly improve for me. Errors are still present but not so much. Good job, keep it going this way until dedicated and player base might stay and develop.
- new gear looks good, especially weapons, but on armor I thought we will get more as promised, then just another spikes lol. Still good.
- the last bar not regenerate health. This indeed proved useful anti-turtle solution. Good job.
- populations raised due to warrior training program and Halloween event. Event was very fun.
- tribute mode. Like it so far, good change of overall gameplay.
- 4 executions. Hell yes!!!
- new maps are good design and looks beautiful
- better exp in tournament (?)

Things that I DO NOT like in S4
- tournament rewards (not exp) still silly. We want rewards for character we play
- BOTs- pain in the a** completely! Lvl 2-3 do only two things: wait for gb and wait for parry, yeah and revenge spam...they are even worse than cancer tier players in tournament. We used AI gamemodes to grind and to have chill from playing PVP, please change their behavior. It's almost worse than PVP cancer tier players. This needs change asap. I saw ONE lvl 3 conqureror handle whole my team of (together )rep 100+ single handedly . Turtle, shield bash, heavy, parry, revenge. Only guaranteed damage- pure cancer.

-red NAT warriors and switchlag and cheaters
I wonder how is this still issue tho.there even are red premades ruining the game at a new level.
It's completely unfair to be punished for having better (optimal) connection.
Cheaters with parry and block hacks are more and more in the game too, even consoles. I think I will start to record that.

-Inputs! Many many times my block dont register and parry even worse. I don't know is unlock still a thing? You tell me.. Reflex guards are affected more by this and you ubisoft did send my beloved orochi to the absolute bottom by these steps. Thank you. Orochi needs opener desperately, whole rework if you ask me. Much more than Kensei, who will get it first.

And about new characters now..
I did spend another $20 to unlock aramusha. I'm not season pass owner.
What can I say about him is that he's hard to get used to. His lightspam can be annoying but is actually easy to counter even on console. I play Xbox and have no problem stoping light chains. Overally solid character I will maybe make a thread on him in some time.

Shaman- I didn't play her and I never will so I don't have complete idea of her kit. But is ridiculously strong. We heard that: pounce, bite, attack speed. These are serious op things. From my experience gear 0 shaman can get me in 3hits with my 180 gear orochi..2hits unreactable.. And what is worst on her in 4v4 is that she goes off radar!! Then jump at you so fast you cant react and then quick bleed and bite: you don't know shes coming and at rep 1 she can kill you 2hits what I saw...wonder how it will be with her on gear 180- 1shot kills you can't see coming? :D
Sumup- extra speed
- extra dmg
- extra range
-Superior feats
- unreactable attacks
- never saw her oos
- when I see her on battlefield I start to love centurion in compare Lol.

So far I can say for honor is finally goin good way. I think after new year it can be finnaly an A game!

And that is everything fellas. Feel free to post your opinions and solutions as I offered none ( I'm not developer Lol)

See you on the battlefield 👨*👨*👧*👦

Armosias
11-23-2017, 12:29 PM
I have a few things to say:
1. 180GL doesn't mean you have a maxed defence bonus, I don't know your set but well.

2. I tryed shaman on training and I must say her heavies are slow as ****, and I still seek this magical unreactable 3 hits kill combo, didn't figured it out against raider. From what I played Aramusha was a bigger problem but this is caused by my aggressive and parry baited gameplay.

3. Being able to pounce twice during blood trance is ridiculous but somehow not dumb. Also can't wait to get rekt by those dumb easy soft feints and fat mixups...

New heroes appart I won't play until S5 because actual knights heroes are getting boring.. Hope they'll bring some vanguards and heavies.

GMG Peter
11-23-2017, 01:18 PM
Armosias: point 1 true i don't roll max def but still it so that she does really big damage

Point 2 true but windup anims on heavys are very hard to read and even harder to react. But I will get better in time I think.

Thanks for your feedback tho:)

Alustar.
11-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Then you haven't tried to do it. After the first heavy in her double heavy chain connects you can parry. Right then, by the tune your hero cones out of recovery he will pay the second hit.
I find your synopsis of shaman to be very biased and instructive as you have yet to actually learn her in any manner.
Please either practice with her or against her in depth before you whine that she is OP

Haplo_Bane
11-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Well peter,they will love your feedback.Shame the only comment that they will deem note worthy is the fact you gave them $20.Yet another ubiSOFT success story. Cheers all round.

Brickhouse1983
11-23-2017, 02:22 PM
For Honor Stand Down on November 27 2017

Until these developers tone down these new character.

Stop trying to add new features, maps, and what not until you fix your issues with your characters, both new and old first

Spread the word

GMG Peter
11-23-2017, 02:30 PM
Then you haven't tried to do it. After the first heavy in her double heavy chain connects you can parry. Right then, by the tune your hero cones out of recovery he will pay the second hit.
I find your synopsis of shaman to be very biased and instructive as you have yet to actually learn her in any manner.
Please either practice with her or against her in depth before you whine that she is OP

Pal i am not whining LOL. Your post wasnt really helpfull tho.
I was giving constructive critics.

So what are you trying to tell me is that she is hard to use? Doubt it. She does about 70% dmg with one move that is almost impossible to react. I don't say she is bad design, she's good, but while she have the kit of all the best spamming abilities of all chars together and she have nothing on the side of weaknesses 🙄 this is very overtuned. And my main issue with her is with her "of radar" feat that makes her complete "cheese choice No1"