PDA

View Full Version : heka chest ripoff

BarkingWharf166
11-22-2017, 11:56 PM
why is it I can't get any decent weapons from the heka chest?all i ever get is the same rare crap over and over again,and even if i do get a legendary weapon....haha its always the same stuff over and over again,3 times in a row ive gotten the same crap rare shield,or its the same crap rare bows,do i have to purchase decent weapons just to play this game...the 60 dollars i paid isnt good enough for ubisoft?for hours upon hours i farmed the lions 4 times out of the 50 draws ive gotten 43 rare weapons and the reinforced shield 3 times in a row!!!!! the last straw is i just farmed for 6 hours to get 52000 drachma,out of the chest i got 1 legendary bow i already had a sickle sword i already had and the other 17 draws were rare weapons...THIS IS COMPLETE BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i see other people on youtube getting swords like the calamity sword or the sword of dust or decent shields and all i ever get is rare garbage.I was going to get the season pass but forget that...if the only way i can get decent weapons is to pay yet more money than id rather spend it on a game that gives everything in the game...this is such a despicable business practice.definitely dont waste time farming for drachmas for that ridiculous heka chest becaause youll only be l;eft constantly disappointed.apparently ubisoft is right"if you want to get cool weapons or outfits got to the store and waste more money because they sure arent in the game!!!!!!

Ksz1989
11-26-2017, 09:23 PM
They could lower the price of the boxes to 1000, 3000 is a bit much for a purple weapon constantly.

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 02:11 PM
I am sorry to hear that you have received a lot of duplicate and rare items from the Heka chests. The items you receive are completely random, it is unfortunate that you have received the items you have.

However I will pass your feedback onto the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

BarkingWharf166
11-30-2017, 08:05 PM
the items from the chest are completely random?really?then how about explaining why 90 per cent of the draws are rare weapons,thats not random thats deliberate.but since your here for support and want to help so much how about helping to explain to the community why ubisoft reneged on season pass holders getting all the future gear.and why after paying a total of more than a hundred dollars for the game season pass holders still have to pay for the nightmare pack and first civilization pack? and at ten dollars for each pack yet,you might want to remind your superiors that people dont actually get to wear and use this stuff .charging a ridiculous amount like that is nothing more than a slap in the face to all the people whove purchased this game and patronized your company.They seem to forget that games are for a few hours of enteratainment,and the constant money barrage your heaping on to the players has gotten way out of hand.Its one thing to lose the pulse of the gamers with these shady dealings,but its another thing altogether to attempt to bleed them dry with ridiculously priced microtransactions.I realize im just one person and losing me as a customer would be like the amazon forest losing a mosquito,doesnt really matter...but just remember this....people don't forget especially when theyre fed up,pass that on to your gaming staff.

TheNastyJ
11-30-2017, 08:52 PM
Check out my YouTube Channel On an update About the Heka Chest. http://yOUtUBE.COM/nASTYJ6

CliveVLewis
11-30-2017, 09:01 PM
Check out my YouTube Channel On an update About the Heka Chest. http://yOUtUBE.COM/nASTYJ6

I have watched similar videos before as well. But I don't use the exploits. It kind of ruins my gaming experience. But, this is definitely useful for people to obtain Heka chests.

Thanks for sharing :D