PDA

View Full Version : My whole game was wiped!!!!!

ElHazbro3275
11-22-2017, 08:57 PM
So I loaded up assassin's creed origins and went to start the "Ambush at sea" mission where you play as Aya. When the loading screen ended, there was no mission object for my mission. I restarted the game and it said I was in the process of playing "Aya: Blade of the goddess " and there was no objective. Also, Bayek was there when he shouldn't have been. I panicked and restarted the game. When it reloaded, Bayek was there but there was the mission objective. I completed the mission and when I loaded in as Bayek, all my inventory was gone . 50,000 drachma, all my armour ,weapons, quest items, papyrus, crafting items, mounts and outfits. 42 hours worth of gameplay had vanished save for my upgraded gear, which was maxed out. I would like my items back, Ubisoft. Thats all.

xstagex
11-22-2017, 09:47 PM
This was a known issue and suppose fixed in v1.05. On what version and what system are you playing?

Keightley60
11-23-2017, 12:31 PM
my game got wiped yesterday.. i was farming the caged aniamls and went offline for a few hours.. when i came back on i didn't have any saves.