PDA

View Full Version : MP down again

LIONDEN1
11-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Can somebody please fix MP, match making isnt working again, 2 days now.

PAKR4T
11-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Yup, waiting patiently to crush it.

braveulysees
11-25-2017, 03:19 PM
It's actually been down for almost two weeks with me. Apart from last weekend I've been unable to get a ranked match. I posted about this on r/TrialsGames( on the actual homepage of the game) some eleven days ago in response to a post from XxpesticidexX who also noted it was down. No response to this as yet.

I've also posted on twitter about the outage. To be fair, RL did acknowledge my tweet, although it was a week after I tweeted them. They said the MP should be working by now. That was Wednesday. I tweeted back that it was down again. I'm still waiting for a response.

What astonishes me is how quiet the rest of the community is about this. Apart from myself, Lionden and a few others no one else seems to be bothered. Yet when MP is working there are always players on and it's great.

I don't want to be a doomsayer but this does not bode well for the future of trials.

Sigh.

Some response from our community manager(s) about the outage would be beneficial.

Out of curiosity anyone reading this post that plays MP trials on PS4 or PC, is it down with you guys or is this just an Xbox One issue?

LIONDEN1
11-27-2017, 01:33 AM
I dont think they read these anymore. I brought it up in the stream on friday and it was just looked over. Pretty much pointless anymore.

daddyscott68
11-28-2017, 07:38 PM
I haven't gotten matched in a week. I was going crazy messing with the ports on my router but I could not get my xbox one to match with players in MP. It freaking annoying

Tomahog UK
11-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Come on Guys please fix the multiplayer. I want to beat some N1L8 players ;)

LIONDEN1
11-29-2017, 10:27 PM
If the fix MP and thats looking like a big IF, they'd have to add lots of Extreme tracks Dogg for that to happen, lol

UbiPhobos
12-01-2017, 08:39 PM
I've reported this for the team to look into.

braveulysees
12-04-2017, 02:12 PM
I've reported this for the team to look into.

Looks like it's back up again. Credit where it's due...Cheers RL!