PDA

View Full Version : Chop-Chop and Harlequin Rewards

Volcannon
11-22-2017, 06:44 PM
So I heard that these two weapons are unobtainable due to some sort of contest that already expired. If that's true, can you please remove them from the rewards section, because I am getting pretty angry that I can't get them despite the fact that they are listed as free.

I wouldn't even mind if these could be unlocked for 10 Uplay Coins, but if not, then removing them would be better.

Ubi-Keo
11-30-2017, 12:57 PM
Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this on to the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

AkatsukiAlucard
12-08-2017, 01:14 PM
I'm all in favor of paying some points for them, especially as I had no idea these contests were going on, let alone that they would be the exclusive way to unlock in-game content.

Halimaw187
12-09-2017, 02:45 AM
I agree, I have yet to see a weekly challenge appear in my Ubisoft app. It only ever counts down to the next week. “Come back later for more challenges!)”

ROADCRACHER
12-10-2017, 04:07 PM
I finisht the game but cant get the reward for the end off act 1 in the ubisoft club rewards

MrStlUrGrl69
12-13-2017, 08:08 AM
I def agree wit u bro... Everytime I look at the rewards I see those and they genuinely look pretty decent and it makes me mad I know I won't be able to get them even if I wanted to lol and they should def add some kinda weekly challenges to get unique weapons and armor n ****... Like kill 20 enemies by stealth without getting seen or something like tht... Would make this game more fun thn it already is..

zurieee
12-16-2017, 08:20 AM
please make it unlockable with uplay points please

ETK2007
12-20-2017, 06:31 PM
I am actually glad that I am not the only one that suggested that they should make availiable for Uplay points for the ones that missed these 2 ridiculously inept challenges (which were first easy to miss, and second that were completely done 2 months before the game even officially released) ...additionally and apparently, according to someone I know, the poor fella was able to participate to both challenges, how're; he could only get one reward, and then could not get the second because it was some king of activation or registration bug getting the one from September challenge ... or sort of(?)I don't really remember (?). Anyhow (long story short) I posted that issues 2 months ago and I was not the only ones complaining about that, but I see that nothing had been done since, however; the hopes are not gone since some people are still asking for them and keeping the subject still relevant today. Ironically the thing that makes me mad the most is that these items are ULCs (meaning they are on the disk / software you bought for) and once again pirates that did not pay for the game are able to unlock them and enjoy a 100% complete game! ... that is no sense and totally revolting that one more time Ubisoft paying consumers get screwed with their purchases no matter what!

And please do not tell us that it is only "cosmetic" !// thank you!

GT40i
12-22-2017, 10:16 AM
I've already sent in a ticket for this, but as always they just advise posting on here. Then someone from Ubisoft will probably tell you to send in a ticket and so the runaround begins, haha.

If ALL players cannot complete Ubisoft Challenges in 'their own time frame', then they should not be in the challenges at all. By all means give the people that did know about the event their prize, but do it by unique code, NOT through challenges.

I also pointed out that there is a ghosted out button that states "Get it for free", therefore nothing should be tied to these rewards, as by tying something to the reward means that it is NOT free, in my opinion.

There is no reason why they couldn't organise another community event so that we can all clear this stain from our Rewards record.

Ubi-Keo
12-22-2017, 01:59 PM
I can confirm that this is being looked into by the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.